Summer time colds suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Had to take a 1/2 day off of work sick yesterday for the first time in over a year. Went to the Doc today and he said that its not phnemonia yet but its in the broncial tubes. Whole body is killing me. Cant lay on my back because of the caugh and dont sleep well on my stomac. The good thing is the Doc gave me some caugh med with Codine. That should help me sleep. I'll keep checkin the board but cant stay sitting for long.

Hope you feel better soon.Here is an old country remedy that my grandfather taught me……Get a bottle of whiskey and drink it all…and then roll the empty bottle on your chest…my the time you wake up the cold will be gone. :!:

Aww Bill. that sucks! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Hopefully, it won't turn in to pneumonia. I had it 4 times in 3 months one time and it took me forever to get back to my normal self again. Take care! Drink plenty of liquids! It helps thin the mucous so you can cough it out easier!

Chicken & dumplings will do the trick :!:

If not drink some Blackberry Brandy, wrap up in a blanket and sweat it out, works everytime :!:

Hope you feel better :!:

Griff said:
Bill, get well quick. It sucks being sick in the summer.

The Joker said:
Hope you feel better soon, Bill. I hate codine!!!

Joke, I expected better from you. Tsk...tsk.

Griff
Codeine! #-o I'm having a bad day...

Nick Prochilo said:
Suck it up Bill an get back to work! But really, hope you feel better!

I thought you meant Bill the Spelling Nazi! I guess if one Bill's sick, all of them feel bad! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":13pgsuuk]Suck it up Bill an get back to work! But really, hope you feel better!

I thought you meant Bill the Spelling Nazi! I guess if one Bill's sick, all of them feel bad! :eek:[/quote:13pgsuuk]

No, I meant BTGG!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2j6kkfta]Suck it up Bill an get back to work! But really, hope you feel better!

I thought you meant Bill the Spelling Nazi! I guess if one Bill's sick, all of them feel bad! :eek:[/quote:2j6kkfta]
Maybe somebody tried Codine :!:

Back
Top Bottom