Summer GTG ?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SOTB weekend might be when I go down to get my pit at Klose's. I'd be happy to pull Woodman's "little" pit down there if I'm available. We'll have to see. I'd be game to something a little more centrally located any other time of the year. I suggest Rempe's house so he won't have to get off the porch. ;)

I vote for Vermont. Ummm ... Cuz I'm cheap.

Montreal is only a hop, skip, and jump away too and some of the chicks don't wear bikini's .... or anything at ALL for that matter! :shock: :oops:

Captain Morgan said:
That can be arranged in Myrtle as well. Remember, what happens
in Myrtle, stays in Myrtle.
Easy for you to say.....you never leave Myrtle :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
My parents own a campground in VA if that is a central place to meet. I am sure we can do it there.

Hey Bill, whereabouts in VA ? Sounds like a place we can't get kicked out of !

My vote will stand for Myrtle Beach they got chicks in skimpy bikinis and suds , great food and great times. Smoke On The Beach weekend is a perfect time for all to get together in my opinion!!!

ok then, it's settled...Myrtle Beach in April...anyone who needs
info on hotels, etc, entry applications for SOTB just pm me.

Looking forward to it!!

john pen said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2fmdnxbg]My parents own a campground in VA if that is a central place to meet. I am sure we can do it there.

Hey Bill, whereabouts in VA ? Sounds like a place we can't get kicked out of ![/quote:2fmdnxbg]
Now your talkin' ;)

Captain Morgan said:
obviously the place to do it is Myrtle Beach....hotels, nightlife,
the beach, campgrounds, and I can get us a spot to
smoke and drink undisturbed.

brian j said:
i have a 37 acre farm convenient to i-95 and i-81 that we can use. plenty of room for smokers and tents. there is a small hotel 3 miles away in round hill. after that you'd have to go ~ 15 miles to leesburg where there are plenty of hotels.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
My parents own a campground in VA if that is a central place to meet. I am sure we can do it there.

I did some quick comparisons (ya, Im bored at work)...

Buffalo, Detroit and Long Island are about 14 hours to Myrtle Beach. Clevelands 11 hours.

Using Brian or Bills place, which appears to be somewhat central Va, Cleveland and long Island are7 hours, Buffalo's 8, Detroit 9 1/2 and Myrtle Beach is 6 3/4.

So, I guess are we looking for central or girls with bikini's ?? I dont know....

Cappy won't leave Myrtle because the bracelet on his leg won't ALLOW him to leave!!! Brian's offer is most generous. Again, I will be a last minute addition if I am not catering that weekend. WM

Gary in VA said:
I am game for the get together.. Schedule is always the hang up for me... Is this a family event or not... does i bring the wife and kids?

Ill have my wife with me..Im not opposed to kids...jmo

Woodman said:
Cappy won't leave Myrtle because the bracelet on his leg won't ALLOW him to leave!!! Brian's offer is most generous. Again, I will be a last minute addition if I am not catering that weekend. WM

Damn shame how his past is always holding him back from traveling.

Back
Top Bottom