Subscriber Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm out ... but Catherine did a great job with the drawing and the video. Amazing how kids grow up so fast :rolleyes:
Last time I saw Kat she was knee high to a grasshopper!
Great job Larry! Keep on keepin' on! :cool:

Well I got a letter in the mail today. Looked like a check inside maybe? I am so glad to be in from the 90 day adventure of sitting out by the mailbox I aint going to open it. Do anybody know if Larry sends out evaluation samples via Presorted First Class Bulk Mail? I am sick of sitting out there and the hooch is running low. Guidance needed. Thanks.

I'm out ... but Catherine did a great job with the drawing and the video. Amazing how kids grow up so fast :rolleyes:

Thanks Buzz! That child indeed has grown up too fast! She'll be 11 next month and I still remember bottle feeding her.

Well I got a letter in the mail today. Looked like a check inside maybe? I am so glad to be in from the 90 day adventure of sitting out by the mailbox I aint going to open it. Do anybody know if Larry sends out evaluation samples via Presorted First Class Bulk Mail? I am sick of sitting out there and the hooch is running low. Guidance needed. Thanks.
A check? Should be cash $!
You lost. Go to bed now. ;)

Ok..good advice but way too early. Think I head out to the mancave for a few and be right back..wink wink. I always stay up till ridiculous hours on Friday ya know? Cut us some slack here Sarge. Thanks.

Ok..good advice but way too early. Think I head out to the mancave for a few and be right back..wink wink. I always stay up till ridiculous hours on Friday ya know? Cut us some slack here Sarge. Thanks.
(And what 'happens in the man cave stays in the man cave) :cool:

Right. What happens in the cave is between the human occupant and the sheeps directly involved..lol.

Back
Top Bottom