Stuffed Tilapia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well the doctor said I'm eating waaaaaay to much red meat. So I did a few stuffed tilapia. I stuffed them with a crab meat concoction I thought of. I had so much stuffing leftover I made the rest into crab cakes. Not a bad meal!

Killer meal Nick... You can eat whatever you want,... just workout too... :D

Hey Nick, ever the see episode of Dirty Jobs where they show what they breed tilapia for?? The are used to clean the crap from the other fish at a fish farm. I haven't eaten them since. Figure I eat enough crap now. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
Hey Nick, ever the see episode of Dirty Jobs where they show what they breed tilapia for?? The are used to clean the crap from the other fish at a fish farm. I haven't eaten them since. Figure I eat enough crap now. ;)

Can't be any worse than lobsters! :shock: :LOL: :oops:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":1gqhmbm7]Hey Nick, ever the see episode of Dirty Jobs where they show what they breed tilapia for?? The are used to clean the crap from the other fish at a fish farm. I haven't eaten them since. Figure I eat enough crap now. ;)

Can't be any worse than lobsters! :shock: :LOL: :oops:[/quote:1gqhmbm7]

Or crawfish :LOL:

I like talapia

Looks good too Nick

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":kgcg2kir][quote="Uncle Bubba":kgcg2kir]Hey Nick, ever the see episode of Dirty Jobs where they show what they breed tilapia for?? The are used to clean the crap from the other fish at a fish farm. I haven't eaten them since. Figure I eat enough crap now. ;)

Can't be any worse than lobsters! :shock: :LOL: :oops:[/quote:kgcg2kir]

Or crawfish :LOL:

I like talapia

Looks good too Nick[/quote:kgcg2kir]

Or oysters :LOL:

Looks good. My doctor has given me that same speech. I am trying to eat only small amounts of meat, so when I do they are going to be the best I can get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom