Storm in the Gulf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
They called out the national gaurd in Corpus Christi area & starting evacuations, Surfinsapo lives there... :cry: Pray for him

Run Sapo!! Or hide in that cement cooker you got! :D Really, don't wait when they tell you to run!! PLEASE!!

I'm BBQing right now.. It's a nice day so far.. It's just going to be a Noahs Ark flood for a day and I gots a K3500 4 x 4..I'll be rescue in folks probably.. More people get killed on the freeway from panic stricken idiots than the hurricanes..go figure.. Plus, I have to get me a Looter and mount him on the wall of shame!!! I'll video it... :shock:

its just a small one . hell dont go nuts now .

looters will not even come near ya house with them big dogs ya got .

plus i bet you bear the right to carry arms . [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]

seriously...it's supposed to come ashore as a tropical storm.
Evacuations aren't issued here for a tropical storm.
Geez...do they do that in Texas????? If so, I just lost
a lot of respect for Bigwheel.

Captain Morgan said:
I'm just saying I expect Texans to be at least as
stout as South Carolinians.
We are tough like our boys to the east..They aren't issuing anything.. They just get ready for the worse..We have a barrier island here. Those people can get stranded on a tidal surge. I live 4 miles from the water on higher ground.. I have hurricane shutters too...Remeber who took in the !@#$%^'s From New Orleans? So much for being good sumaritains... :D

Yeah that one named "Dean" is expected to be in the gulf as a CAT4 by monday afternoon..here we go again... :shock:

Well all I can remember is the warden say we aint gonna get no rain out of it up in in Foat Wuth. I thought it was just some kinda little old tropical storm type deal. Yall saying there is a full blowed grown up hurricane headed for Corpus? Dont make me go put the TV on the weather channel. I still got some older brown breasted mattress threshers which inhabit that part of the world. They prob purty broad across the beam by now. All them flour taurpolians settles direct in the coola ya know? :LOL:

bigwheel

Captain Morgan said:
I'm just saying I expect Texans to be at least as
stout as South Carolinians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom