St Patty's day food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Its a short slide show only
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcDxJ2OaLyg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcDxJ2OaLyg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Good looking fountain there, I thought my head was on crooked there for a moment until you switched out the non-union camera boy.

007bond-jb said:
Its a short slide show only
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcDxJ2OaLyg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcDxJ2OaLyg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lotta work went into them Cypress and Cypress knees out of copper
That's a forgotten art right there!

matilda said:
wittdog said:
Double Dam productions must have a budget crunch....probably getting picked for non union camera work :LOL:

How much does the position, "Professional Asshole," pay?

The swearing here is contained to the BR

and why are you going out of your way working on getting banned
from this forum so hard?

Soon as I get my Puter back up to snuff I'll upload the stills of that fountain, They enlarge well & you can see the detail

Well Matilda, I've never had a mean word with you nor have I had any problems with you and I don't think my personal part could shrivel any more than it has. When someone makes a post and then you or anyone come right out and basically call that person an asshole, I would expect some reaction. AND, I'm sure you did.

You have a problem with someone take it up with him in the Blue Room where you can call people names if you so desire. I won't tolerate it here in the general discussion area.

Now I won't say that some people aren't called names here...buckethead comes to mind, however, funning with someone using an adoring term and then calling someone an asshole are two different things. So...

I was called every name in the book during my 27 year career, so nothing you can say will bother me. Please do not continue to call people that name. And for whatever reason you have for doing it, please don't blame it on your upbringing, it makes your parents look bad.

matilda said:
Smokey_Joe said:
matilda said:
wittdog said:
Double Dam productions must have a budget crunch....probably getting picked for non union camera work :LOL:

How much does the position, "Professional Asshole," pay?

The swearing here is contained to the BR

and why are you going out of your way working on getting banned
from this forum so hard?

I say very little here. I agree but it mostly end up being bitter like this post or complaining about people on another forum
Mostly what I post is funny stuff. If I at all attempt to join a conversation, the Neanderthal's come out of the woodwork to threaten me just as you have. No one is threatening you, they've just politely asked you to calm down
This leads me to the question, "Are you boys so uncomfortable with a woman who can think, cook, run businesses and post intelligently that you all feel threatened?" I personally could care less if you are a man , woman, goat, or alien or what your qualifications in life are...it only matters to me how you represent yourself to myself and all of my friends

It's surely starting to look that way to me. If you want to take up an issue with me, by all means, do so. However, at least have a bit of pride in your own masculinity that you don't feel compelled to call me to a duel in front of all and sundry. Why is EVERYTHING boiled down to a sexist issue with you?.... You are oozing some sort of sour issue from your past or even present for that matter by resorting back to trying to twist things all the time.
If you were comfortable in your own sexual skin, you would not be slapping me in the face with your imagined slights. <YAWN>...see what I mean
I was told this was a place where folks could talk openly.
HA! Yes....Openly about people who are here to defend themselves...I TOTALLY agree with what Wittdog said to you before about complaining about people who aren't available to defend themselves....is just no fun for the rest of us....where's the entertainment value for us in reading a one sided arguement? Bring your victim here and duke it out together....I'll get some popcorn. If you can't bring your victim here....please don't try to find one here instead.
I've never in my life met such a group of thin-skinned men. My skin is only thin on my.... oh nevermind
Let me post and interact or not. Yikes...don't try to speak in tongues...it's creepy ;) :LOL:
Don't preach at me when I post and have done nothing wrong.
Also, do not threaten me with banishment.
I read the agreement to this club; apparently many of you haven't.
Don't like me?
Fine.
Don't read me.
But, DO NOT, threaten me.
I've lived a life that would make your personal part shrivel and hide.
Until you have walked in my Moccassins, DO NOT judge me. Oh yeah...your life is so much worse then anyone elses here...strangely, most feel that way about their own hardships....life ain't easy for anyone.

Matilda..... I have no feelings about who you are yeah or nay.... just relax and quit being so defensive, the people here are good and every joke or bust made is just that, a joke or bust, not a knive thrown or a dagger meant for your heart. Read Larry Wolfe's and my recent Blue room rant.....if a stranger reads that you'd think we'd shoot each other on sight. He's a friend of mine from here, we've never met in person but we can still joke on a level of life long friends and not take offense. No offense Matilda, but I can rest assured that you can probably recite word for word every single arguemnet you've ever had with anyone on Roadfood... I can't remember two things I said to bucket head Wolfe in our last rant...not because I'm actually as stupid as I look.... but because it's just all in fun, life is too short, and there are wayyyyyyy more important things in life then thinking people hate me on a computer. I'm sure something I have said will send you off on a flizzy, but let it out anyways. Just know, I will NOT take you seriously, you will be my afternoons cheap entertainment, and if it's going to be a long one.... put a disclaimer at the heading so I can get a beer and some popcorn before I sit to read it all ;) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom