spingtime in Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
It's finally above freezing and starting to melt. My wife took this pic of me standing in the street in the front of our house.

[attachment=0:2dkke5gq]snow (Medium).JPG[/attachment:2dkke5gq]

Wow. Its eighty and all the fat boys are wearing shorts in God's Country. Why dont you stick out Pig's Build Your Own Snowman sign? Have a contest which costs only five bucks to enter. Then you keep half for administrative fees..then pay out the remainder 50-30-20 and a few ribbons from the trophy shoppe which cost .39 cents each. I like the sound of it.

Griff what you're standing on is all of the snow we got this year.
What's that in your hand? Looks "nickle plated" from here. 8)

Puff said:

It's his newspaper from last September. He finally found it from under all the snow!

Seems like I heard somewhere that when it's springtime in Alaska it's 40 below. Now I see why. Your snow shovel must be a Mack truck!

Think Griff has shed some poundage. Thats how it works in Alaska. You lose weight in the winter and pack it on in the summer. Works that way with bears from up there anyway. Wonder do maybe he getting all slicked down mean he has a cute little Eskimoe lady waiting in some remote igloo. Just trying to cover all the bases here.

Puff said:

It might look nickle plated, but it's really some mail.

Griff said:
Puff said:

It might look nickle plated, but it's really some mail.
I'm gonna' pretend like you didn't say that.....so what were you shooting at?? A moose behind the snowbank? ;)

Hard way to lose weight no doubt. Lot of prayers were headed upward on that deal. We should now be in the praising mode. Do you feel twenty or thirty years younger?

Looks mighty cold from where I'm sitting. Looks like you lost some weight, you stop grillin and BBQing or just eating right. Also, my Griff says hey!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom