Speaking of Birthdays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Mine was several months ago. The wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her I wanted tickets to this:

Medieval Times

bottom2.jpg

Finney said:
Sorry about my last post Bill and everyone else...

But it was spelled correctly on his computer screen 2 times when he typed that. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

What the H$$# are you talking about Finney?

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1mw4volc]Mine was several months ago. The wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her I wanted tickets to this:

Medieval Times

bottom2.jpg
and???[/quote:1mw4volc]

We are going the week of Aug 5 - 12. =D>

I’ve been to the one in Toronto, it was a good time…….If you like that kind of stuff check out if there are any Renaissance festivals in your area…..There is one in Sterling NY that we had a blast at a few years ago…We hope to go to it this summer now that the boys are a little older and travel better.

Green Hornet said:
There is one here in Orlando. Bring on the serving Wenches! :D
You will have fun! :!:
I believe it's on the west side of Kisseimmee on H-192 ~ Went there maybe 17, 18 years ago ~ Lot's a'fun!

The Joker said:
[quote="Green Hornet":1n8mskx5]There is one here in Orlando. Bring on the serving Wenches! :D
You will have fun! :!:
I believe it's on the west side of Kisseimmee on H-192 ~ Went there maybe 17, 18 years ago ~ Lot's a'fun![/quote:1n8mskx5]
Quite right! =D>

We have the same thing here in Mi., it's called the(lay off my spelling Joker)Renisance festival. It's a blast, been there twice, too :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom