So whats your poison of choice ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
I didnt want to hijack Gregs beer thread, so here goes. Whats your poison of choice ?

Mine is -

Stoli Orange on the rocks
Stoli and sweet tea
Stoli and Amaretto
Corona Beer
LaBatts Blue Lite

A splash of Franzia Chillable red in a big mug of ice water for everyday health benefits. Friday afternoon/night at the weekly big chili meeting the switch gets flipped over to Bud Light on tap and shooters of rot gut bar hooch or tokillya with a lime and salt. Now if brudder Redneck shows up with money I drink a combo of Yeager and Goldschlager. Whew that will make a person purty smart and tough. On Sat I usually spend most of the day trying to get over the Friday hangover so I be spry enough for Church on Sunday morn. I have lost quite a bit of weight on this plan and have knocked a few hundred points off the Triglycerides...increased the pumping capacity of the old left ventricle etc. It jumped from low normal to normal normal. Course the fish oil, raw garlic and undenatured whey protein helps too I think. I also take all the stuff required to meet the criteria of the Sinatra Solution for heart health. All you old geezers in the audience need to Google it up and do whut it says.

bigwheel

Summer, Fall Winter or Spring a Mojito made with loads of lime, muddled mint and sugar and equal parts Bacardi Superior and Bacardi Gold. A favorite too is a Black and Tan with Boddingtons Pub Ale and Guinness. For a quick hit, Coors Light.

Helen_Paradise said:
Fat Tire
Red Stripe
Miller Lite

Helen, have you done the red stripe/rum thing ? My brother came back from jamaica and was doing them. I cant think of what he called them.

Duchesse Du Bourgogne
Rodenbach Grand Cru
Deuchar's IPA
Orkney Dark Isle
Edinburgh Real Ale
Original Stonehammer (ahem)
Theakston's Old Peculiar
Chimay Blue
Salvator Doppelbock
Fullers ESB
Cadenheads Cask Ardbeg
Cadenheads Cask Laphroig
Cadenheads Cask Lagavulin

There are more, but I think you get the picture.

Dt. Mountain Dew in the 16 oz bottle
Sweet tea on the rocks with a twist of lemon

Cheap buzz beer... currently - Steel Reserve
But I do rather enjoy:
The Glenlivet
Dewars

When I used to go out to bars, my favorite mixed drink was "Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall Mexican Style". I was a regular at one place, so all I'd have to say to the hawt chick bartender was.. "Screw me please" and she smiled... she served me drinks but I was never satisfied....******. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom