So whats your poison of choice ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vodka Collins or a dry white wine. Or Screwdrivers. Or Scotch and Seven. Or Vodka and pink lemonade for summer. I like to drink and am ok with that.

Beer (any kind when you're thirsty)
Bourbon-Mr. Beam Red Stag, Makers, Woodford Reserve
Whisky-Jack
Vodka-not a fan
Rum-Captain & Coke, or any in a drink with a little umbrella on top
Wine-sometimes with a nice meal, prefer red.

Hate to hijack threads but we is speaking of the debils urine here I think. This is all about the 32% alchyhol beer the bloomin limeys is churning out. Sounds like they using the old hard cider method of freezing wine or in this case beer...dumping off the liquid to keep and throwing away the leftover snow ball. Interesting read if anybody aint heard about it yet. May be old news. Who knows?

http://www.dailyworldbuzz.com/super-str ... u-s/40290/

bigwheel

Whatever I have at the bar. Spaten, Guiness, Pilsner Urquell, Bass, Bellhaven Scottish Ale and Hacker Pshorr Wheat
img_217282_0_dad3e21000a2a36dcf6d0bb1d954d249.jpg

Just kidding...they are just display.....I have cases of homebrew though. India IPA style
I have a taste for Bombay Saphhire Gin and Biters
Milagro Silver Tequila Margaritias
Any Single malt Scotch I can get my hands on.

Beer: never had a bad one. My (empty) collection is about 700 bottles, all different (which I may opt to throw out soon- takes too much space and they're not even unpacked).

Spirits- never mixed with anything, always straight on the rocks:

Gin: Bombay, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray. Tried lots of others but they just don't cut it for me.

Bourbon: Old Grandad, Bulleit, Knob Creek, Evan Williams, Elija Craig, but Buffalo Trace is my fav.

Whiskey: Tullamore Dew, Jameson, Paddy, Powers, Forty Creek, Crown Royal, etc. Bushmills is my favorite.

Scotch: just about any, always neat.

Yes, my liquor bill is huge and so is my inflamed liver. :LOL:

Beer: Budweiser (or whatever the host is serving)
Bourbon: Bookers, Bakers, Woodford Reserve, Blanton's, Jim Beam, Maker's Mark, Bullet
Gin: Bombay Sapphire martini (dry) stirred 30 times served (strained) in a chilled martini glass with one Queen olive!

john pen said:
I didnt want to hijack Gregs beer thread, so here goes. Whats your poison of choice ?

Mine is -

Stoli Orange on the rocks
Stoli and sweet tea
Stoli and Amaretto
Corona Beer
LaBatts Blue Lite

By the way, where is this beer thread of which you speak?

Same here Pigs. As you know I am part Native Americkan Injun (my Mama was a full blooded halfast Choctaw..or that whut my Daddy said anyway) so that firewater gets me purty smart and tough fairly rapidly. Swear sometimes it make a person feel like they been in a train wreck. That is why I now only drink it once a week at the big Friday afternoon chili meeting. Smart thinning to use hooch in moderation or infrequently for a distant second place choice.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom