So, what have I missed?...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Glenn, the only thing you missed was your cousin coming out of the closet. Oh and some people are gone. Oh yeah, Cappy invented a couple hundred more things. You also missed the Wolfe rub Holiday sale. Glad your back!

Larry weighs 140 lbs now. Nick took up violin and is now concertmeister for the New York Philharmonic. And Finney won The Jack Daniels. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
The name of the forum had to change due to a law suit! :shock:

Glenn knows I'm not gay you idiots!

I guess the next family get together you need to come out of the closet then!!

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
The name of the forum had to change due to a law suit! :shock:

Glenn knows I'm not gay you idiots!

How would Glenn know that?

I'm guessing Greg doesn't want us ruining his surprise!
1.gif

Finney said:
Woodman said:
Larry weighs 140 lbs now. Nick took up violin and is now concertmeister for the New York Philharmonic. And Finney won The Jack Daniels. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah.... Woodman got physic powers. Everything he talks about is in the future. :D

Oh, Finney forgot how to spell!

Woodman said:
Finney said:
Woodman said:

Oh yeah.... Woodman got physic powers. Everything he talks about is in the future. :D

Damn it.... psychic :roll:

Finney said:
Woodman said:
Finney said:
Woodman said:

Damn it.... psychic :roll:

Damn, it looked right to me! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom