So I got this phone call the other day (finish pics added)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
and the guy asked me if I wanted an old charcoal grill (No pics, sorry). He said it was heavy and thought my dad could use it at his campground. Well, I lined up a boom truck to put it on my trailer and while I was there, the guy asked if I also wanted this:

The price was right up my alley. FREE! Needs some work but I think it will be a great addition to my catering equipment.

ScottyDaQ said:
Steam table ... COOL!

Bingo!

I have to replace the bottom of it. The wife had these legs with casters on them from a Primo Grill Table that didnt fit. So, I got them too. Little bar maid on the stainless and it should clean up nicely.

john pen said:
what was the grill like ?

Huge. Made out the bottom of a propane tank. Probably 4' across. It has a grate that raises and lowers with a counter weight and its lined with fire brick. I'll get some pics when we clean it up. Needs some TLC.

This and the fact that I saw it again down at Tim's yesterday that I have something very cool that was given to me. A concession trailer I need to finish fixing up.

I won't jack this thread and will make another.

Gotta love FREE

Reminds me of the guy who always checked under the bed at motels for dead hookers. He said," hey I like free stuff too".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom