So I get this in my email

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Being in radio, I get a lot of requests for interviews...thought this one was interesting.

Bill Schaller <PR.13883.971221@prnews2.com> to jim
More options 11:12 am (6 hours ago)

For Immediate Release June 28, 2005

>>>Editor’s Note: MP3 audio files and audio script available at: www.dana-farber.org/grillingaudio<<<

Fire up that Bar-B-Q! But be careful what you may be cooking up

Dana-Farber offers tips to reduce grilling-related cancer risks

Boston -- Meat sizzling on the grill may tempt your taste buds, but all that barbecuing may be cooking up cancer-causing chemicals, warn experts at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

However, by “being careful and making wise choices,â€

Hokey smokes Captain, What the hell is that all about? I don't think I have a problem with reading comprehension.(I think) But I just may need 2 packs of Pall Mall straights and a quart of ever clear to make any sense from it. Good thing I don't grill that much. Sad part of the whole article is that the people who wrote it are all book taught and not in the real world. Can I have gravy on that?

Oh, I'm going to catch HELL for this one! That's why I don't barbecue or grill with kingsford. Coal tar, Borax, Coal, Pine tar resion, Liquid creosote, Who knows what else is in a briquette. NO THANK YOU. Just a lump head speaking his mind. Don't trash me too bad. Bad binders indeed! That's where the EVIL comes from. If you like the stuff, Use it. Not for me.

Back
Top Bottom