So I Bought a Harley Today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT ! ! !

19.gif

wdroller said:
Very nice, Bryan. I hope you also bought a helmet.

Be safe.

Have you ever seen Bryan's head? It's bigger than mine! :eek:

Nice bike Bryan, I guess now you'll never make it down here to see me! :-(

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3gq8bcay]
wdroller said:

Be safe.

Quite the opposite Bud. Going to be doing some traveling now that i have a vehicle that gets 45-50 MPG verses 12-14. :D[/quote:3gq8bcay]Nice deal you got there bud! How'd you get it back?

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":gnq0qous]
wdroller said:

Be safe.

Quite the opposite Bud. Going to be doing some traveling now that i have a vehicle that gets 45-50 MPG verses 12-14. :D[/quote:gnq0qous]

Let me know when I can expect that hog to roll into town and I'll get some Q going for us!

Bryan S said:
[quote="The Joker":1ws1us91][quote="Bryan S":1ws1us91][quote="Larry Wolfe":1ws1us91]
wdroller said:

Be safe.

Quite the opposite Bud. Going to be doing some traveling now that i have a vehicle that gets 45-50 MPG verses 12-14. :D[/quote:1ws1us91]Nice deal you got there bud! How'd you get it back?[/quote:1ws1us91]
I'm picking it up Saturday if i don't have to work. Since it's so far away and my wife hates highway's i'll be renting a motorcycle trailer from U-Haul just to make her happy. That was part of the deal. She didn't mind me buying one as long as it was close by or i bring it home on a trailer. Works for me since i have to travel on the SUREKILL expressway. :eek: No way in hell i'd ride a bike on that insane death trap of a highway. :eek: Anybody that has ever traveled that highway knows what i'm taking about. Coming home from Jersey today i almost bought the farm when this idiot swerved into my lane and i had an 18 wheeler up my A$$. So i have no problems with trailering it home. :!:[/quote:1ws1us91]

Hey, don't you call me an idiot!

Bryan S said:
[quote="The Joker":1utbjngf][quote="Bryan S":1utbjngf][quote="Larry Wolfe":1utbjngf]
wdroller said:

Be safe.

Quite the opposite Bud. Going to be doing some traveling now that i have a vehicle that gets 45-50 MPG verses 12-14. :D[/quote:1utbjngf]Nice deal you got there bud! How'd you get it back?[/quote:1utbjngf]
I'm picking it up Saturday if i don't have to work. Since it's so far away and my wife hates highway's i'll be renting a motorcycle trailer from U-Haul just to make her happy. That was part of the deal. She didn't mind me buying one as long as it was close by or i bring it home on a trailer. Works for me since i have to travel on the SUREKILL expressway. :eek: No way in hell i'd ride a bike on that insane death trap of a highway. :eek: Anybody that has ever traveled that highway knows what i'm taking about. Coming home from Jersey today i almost bought the farm when this idiot swerved into my lane and i had an 18 wheeler up my A$$. So i have no problems with trailering it home. :!:[/quote:1utbjngf]
Too bad you didn't buy that one up here. I'd have driven her down to ya just to get 6 hours on her. :eek: :!:

Bryan S said:
[quote="The Joker":riyf8o9x]
Too bad you didn't buy that one up here. I'd have driven her down to ya just to get 6 hours on her. :eek: :!:
Yeah Bud. I liked the one at Buffalo HD but this one was $5100.00 cheaper. :eek: =D> :D[/quote:riyf8o9x]
Like I said, that's a good deal. I haven't owned a bike since my Norton 850 Commando, '73/74 I had in (West) Germany back in '77/78, although I've ridden several times since. I ENVY YOU!!! =D>

Bryan S said:
[quote="The Joker":2sro4u2h][quote="Bryan S":2sro4u2h][quote="The Joker":2sro4u2h]
Yeah Bud. I liked the one at Buffalo HD but this one was $5100.00 cheaper. :eek: =D> :D[/quote:2sro4u2h]
Like I said, that's a good deal. I haven't owned a bike since my Norton 850 Commando, '73/74 I had in (West) Germany back in '77/78, although I've ridden several times since. I ENVY YOU!!! =D>[/quote:2sro4u2h]
Funny you mention the 850 Commando. Been looking for one that's unmolested for awhile now. One day i'll find the right one. I did find one in CA yesterday but that would go over like a lead balloon with the wife. :) If you see one in your travels let me know. :!:
OBTW they're back. :( http://www.nortonmotorcycles.com/bike/default.asp[/quote:2sro4u2h]
You'd have loved mine! Plain ~ Black ~ Strong!!

This one's close ~ Different seat though. Also, this looks like the 650 ~ Mine seemed ... beefier 8-[

vintage_17.jpg

1 up, 3 down ~ On the right side too!! Got me in trouble more than once!!!

Damn, I miss that bike! Thanks for the memories, bud!! :( Yours looks much nicer and will ride much better than my old Norton, that's for sure!!

Bryan S said:
[quote="The Joker":3ka7zzz3][quote="Bryan S":3ka7zzz3][quote="Larry Wolfe":3ka7zzz3]
wdroller said:

Be safe.

Quite the opposite Bud. Going to be doing some traveling now that i have a vehicle that gets 45-50 MPG verses 12-14. :D[/quote:3ka7zzz3]Nice deal you got there bud! How'd you get it back?[/quote:3ka7zzz3]
I'm picking it up Saturday if i don't have to work. Since it's so far away and my wife hates highway's i'll be renting a motorcycle trailer from U-Haul just to make her happy. That was part of the deal. She didn't mind me buying one as long as it was close by or i bring it home on a trailer. Works for me since i have to travel on the SUREKILL expressway. :eek: No way in hell i'd ride a bike on that insane death trap of a highway. :eek: Anybody that has ever traveled that highway knows what i'm taking about. Coming home from Jersey today i almost bought the farm when this idiot swerved into my lane and i had an 18 wheeler up my A$$. So i have no problems with trailering it home. :!:[/quote:3ka7zzz3]

A new bike, and your'e going to trailer it :)
Come on man :eek:

Bryan S said:
[quote="The Joker":2wx8300w]Puff? Wiser?? #-o Hey, Puffweiser!! =D>
:lmao:[/quote:2wx8300w]
Now thats better Joker :!:
Hey it's just my 2 cents, you want to trailer the bike home thats fine with me :)
I hope it enjoys it's new home in your'e garage :(

Puffweiser Light :(

Back
Top Bottom