So How Much Snow Did You Get Last Night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
It's still snowing here, supposed to add another 2-4" on what we already have. I'd estimate about two feet of snow but it's hard to tell with the drifting. It looks like more. Let's post some pics.

Here's a few from my house. Will try to take some more after the sun comes up.

From the back door - view of the deck and the Primo Oval

Deck furniture buried

Still Snowing

A view from the front

Looks like a good morning for SOS

Love to see the pics from Western NY and Canada.

I took a walk down to the beach this morning. This is all we had.

No, we just got a little dusting and it's starting to turn to rain now. Should be all gone by dinner.

No time for PIX. I was up at 4:00 shoveling. I never contracted a service to plow. Today was the first time in 20 years I was sorry! I had a 4 ft drift in front of the back door, and another in the drive on the side of the house! Got it done though! Could be all back by noon!

only about 2-3" here but the ice is still falling on top of it, sucks since the movers were supposed to load today, but I called the driver and told him not to try a semi in my neighborhood today...too dangerous

Haven't seen or heard from any of the Buffalo guys yet. Must be shoveling their way towards the computer this morning!

Not to bad..the roads are slick..we only got 6 inches but the blowing snow was more of the issue...the plows couldn't keep up....but we are supposed to get hit with more later today....and high winds and single digit temps

We've gotten between 6 to 8 inches so far and its still comming down..wind picked up a few hours ago and the roads are drifting over faster than they can plow them. Our snow is a lake effect off of Lake Ontario...

john pen said:
We've gotten between 6 to 8 inches so far and its still comming down..wind picked up a few hours ago and the roads are drifting over faster than they can plow them. Our snow is a lake effect off of Lake Ontario...
John that's what you get for living in cAnAdA :D

john pen said:
At least we get snow storms in winter like we're supposed to , not October !!!
Wish Lola a happy Valentines day…cuz it I know it’s to cold for you to drive to the cemetery and get your flowers from your regular spot ;)

We probably got about 8" and I had drifts in front of my garage and on the side about 1 1/2' high. Has quit snowing for now, hopefully that's it.
9.gif

Back
Top Bottom