So How Much Snow Did You Get Last Night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
no way doods, go get a bowl of clean snow, add milk, vanilla and sugar.

Here's a fancy recipe

"Snow Cream" Recipe
1-3 Cups of Snow (make sure it's clean!)
1/2 Cup Whipping Cream or other cream of choice
1 T. Sugar
2-3 drops Vanilla flavoring
In a separate bowl, mix cream, sugar and vanilla. Slowly add snow to desired consistency. Eat (slowly--it's cold) and enjoy!
All ingredients can be adjusted to suit your particular preferences. You might want to try some other flavorings: cinnamon, butterscotch, almond, or eggnog mix. For the more daring, add rum.
:shock: Wow, she'll a kick out of this one! Thanks Cap 8)

Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
no way doods, go get a bowl of clean snow, add milk, vanilla and sugar.

Here's a fancy recipe

"Snow Cream" Recipe
1 T. Sugar
In a separate bowl, mix cream, sugar and vanilla. Slowly add snow to desired consistency. Eat (slowly--it's cold) and enjoy!
All ingredients can be adjusted to suit your particular preferences. You might want to try some other flavorings: cinnamon, butterscotch, almond, or eggnog mix. For the more daring, add rum.

Puff, don't lie, your daughter is never gonna have one of those, only you are gonna eat them! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":krc7oq98]no way doods, go get a bowl of clean snow, add milk, vanilla and sugar.

Here's a fancy recipe

"Snow Cream" Recipe
1 T. Sugar

Puff, don't lie, your daughter is never gonna have one of those, only you are gonna eat them! :LOL:[/quote:krc7oq98]
I'm trying it tomorrow :D
She did explain to me that we can't eat the yellow snow :shock: :LOL:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":13wvbn90]no way doods, go get a bowl of clean snow, add milk, vanilla and sugar.

Here's a fancy recipe

"Snow Cream" Recipe
1 T. Sugar

Puff, don't lie, your daughter is never gonna have one of those, only you are gonna eat them! :LOL:
I'm trying it tomorrow :D
She did explain to me that we can't eat the yellow snow :shock: :LOL:[/quote:13wvbn90]

Smart kid! :LOL:

WOW what a pile of snow. That would shut my town down. I hope you guys stocked up on all essentials, like beer.

Rich, I hope that you're wife is feeling better.

We ended up with well over a foot..only the second time this year we've had a plow in the driveway...

Hope is on the way...I was at BJ's today to pick up a case of butts and I grabbed a new hammock....spring is on the way

wittdog said:
Hope is on the way...I was at BJ's today to pick up a case of butts and I grabbed a new hammock....spring is on the way

Ive prob got room in the van for your hammock..I can break it in while Im in Fla...

john pen said:
wittdog said:

Ive prob got room in the van for your hammock..I can break it in while Im in Fla...
:roll: .....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong forum....

Back
Top Bottom