Smokin Tex Clean Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Cleaned up kind of good.

Before

img_240581_0_f995eeae4125ab8d0319114875effe99.jpg

After

img_240581_1_5191178c3671db14127a3906d3560e90.jpg

Just have to find a knob now. They want $11.00 for a new decal that goes around the knob. They can keep it. :roll:

I have one just like that my cousin in-law gave me but, it was brand new. He ordered it along with a couple of hundred dollars worth of different smoking woods and after seasoning it, decided he didn''t want it. He gave it all to me and wouldn't take a penny for it. So, every so often when I smoke something, I send him some. In fact I'm due to take it out and use it and bring him something good.

It is a nice smoker and you've cleaned it up real nice. Check you local Home Depot or Lowe's for a knob. It would be in that specialty bin for all kinds of stuff. You could also check an appliance parts store.

Well I cant tell much difference between pic A and B. Whut is up with that? Now tell me the inuneering which allow the chips to burn while keeping them temps in yanke range...200=220 etc. Yall are bad.

If the knob and the face plate are two different things, flip the face plate and write your own numbers on it...Or ....DUCT TAPE and SHARPIE (You can read this as "duck tape" and "sharpy")

Dumb ass. :LOL: I know what is what, I'll just roll with it. Smokin Tex sure is not like Weber! $11.00 for a decal. Think I might take it up to the"flea Market" and unload it, after the novelty wares off. I'd like a Weber Performer for the winter with a cover. Yea, got to chain that down too so it don't get lost. Be nice to scoot out, hit a button and get thing's rolling when the snow get's here. Think I'll post it on Crags list first. Who Knows.

Back
Top Bottom