Smoke on the Beach Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
well, we took first place in Anything Butt, not so well in Butt.
The second SOTB podcast was going to be a legendary moment
in broadcast history, but, technical problems scrubbed the launch.
the next SOTB is Sept 1/2 of this year. Perhaps Greg will have figured
something out by that time.

By the way, of the last 4 1st place trophies awarded at SOTB,
3 were won by BBQ 4 U board members.

By the way, of the last 4 1st place trophies awarded at SOTB,
3 were won by BBQ 4 U board members.[/quote]

Ok now begs the question we gonna do it again , will Capt Morgan and the Misfts return as the defending champs ??? We whipped em once we can do it again!!!!

since my q joint plans fell through, it looks as I we will be back. Competition should be much, much tougher this time, as the prize money has more than quadrupled.

Captain Morgan said:
since my q joint plans fell through, it looks as I we will be back. Competition should be much, much tougher this time, as the prize money has more than quadrupled.

Ok that takes care of that , LOL. I was kinda hoping that would happen at least the returning to compete again , that was a bummer about the resturant deal though it did sound sweet but id its ment to be it somehow comes around in its on time. Just let me know what needs doing cause you know I will be there , hopefully we can get the band back together for one more run?? Ya have to admit that was a good time!! I already have the time off , did that time I got back home from the last one , just in case, LOL.

Finney said:
I was thinking you were judging at this one. Got that idea from a post on another board. It'll be good to see you again either way.

Well to tell the truth I would rather compete than judge , yea I got the bug again , LOL!! Was just waiting to hear from Cappy to see what the plan was gonna be . I mean we have 2 months to go ,I like keeping my opions open . Yea it will be great to see you again as well.

Big Mike said:
I just finished listening to the SOTB Podcast. Laughed my freakin a$$ off.

Thanks for the trophy idea. Maybe I'll try that for my first contest.

By the way, how did yall do.

Mike

NO MORE PODCASTS! :-(

WalterSC said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Looking forward to hanging out with you again Walter!

Same here Larry I hope we end up like last time next to each other made it a lot more fun staying up all night !! LOL

I thought Larry had to wimp out and go back to the hotel?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":27x7onle]Looking forward to hanging out with you again Walter!

Same here Larry I hope we end up like last time next to each other made it a lot more fun staying up all night !! LOL

I thought Larry had to wimp out and go back to the hotel? [/quote:27x7onle]
Easier to have fun at the site with Larry sleeping in the hotel. :!:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2wz2pvsq]Looking forward to hanging out with you again Walter!

I thought Larry had to wimp out and go back to the hotel?[/quote:2wz2pvsq]
Thats what I heard :eek:

WalterSC said:

I had fun with everybody there , was like a family reunion. =D>[/quote]

Walter, thats a hell of a family you have there! Kinda reminds me of the Adams Family! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
WalterSC said:

I had fun with everybody there , was like a family reunion. =D>

Walter, thats a hell of a family you have there! Kinda reminds me of the Adams Family! #-o[/quote]
Or the family in Texas Chainsaw Massacre....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom