Slamming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce B said:
Well mrgrumpy, I agree 100%, from someone who never participates in slamming other people or dissing them in any way, I must say that this board can seem like a cruel place. And sometimes it is. I am appalled sometime at the lack of moderation and oversight.

Perhaps you could take the time today to sit down at your little computer and find some nice little nambie pambie BBQ bulletin board that you can post your "peace on Earth, goodwill toward men" BBQ information to and where no ever disagrees with anyone and nary a foul word to be written. Sounds kind of tooty-pitooty to me, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just happen to butter my bread on the other side, if you catch my drift.

But if you're a reasonably well adjusted adult over the age of 19 or so and have what might pass as an education, you'll realize that 99.999999% of the things that are said here are, said in friendship, sarcasm, honest to God honesty, down right helpful, in the spirit of assisting another human being, and yes as one family member to another.

If your skin is that thin that you can't take sarcasm, criticism, jokes, insults, and the like well perhaps lurking would be best. If you can, jump on in and join the family we'd love to have you.

I was only kiddin' you in that 1st and 2nd paragraph.
The lack of moderation "A PAULS ME" :eek: :grin:

mrgrumpy said:
I am on a couple of other boards, and have had my hands slapped a few times for speaking my mind... I guess I am not so used to a more relaxed atmospere.... so with your permission, I guess I will feel at home, and what out.... I have been know to throw a punch or two myself....

So how many southern rednecks are on here anyway????

And when I am on the topic, who is the normal one, me or you???? Me of course.... =D> =D> =D> =D>

Bill
It's not the Southern rednecks you have to worry about it's the Northern ones like Puff :!:

Whatever! [-X That would be me, thank you very much! :grin: Just relax and enjoy the ride. It just takes a while to settle in here. Hell I'm still offended by the ignorant clods on this board. :grin:

wittdog said:
mrgrumpy said:
I am on a couple of other boards, and have had my hands slapped a few times for speaking my mind... I guess I am not so used to a more relaxed atmospere.... so with your permission, I guess I will feel at home, and what out.... I have been know to throw a punch or two myself....

And when I am on the topic, who is the normal one, me or you???? Me of course.... =D> =D> =D> =D>

Bill
It's not the Southern rednecks you have to worry about it's the Northern ones like Puff :!:
:grin: I'm tellin' 'ya Grump whatch out for the Dog......... 8-[

No permission needed, jump right in and prepare to learn :!:

But beware the Dog...... :evillaugh:

Chuckwagoncook said:
So what you guys are trying to say is? You really do like me? Your just to darn stubborn to admit it in front of everyone else? Shoot and I thought Y'all were just jealous of Me and my Sexy BBQ!!

Shooot you all are just like family, love ya, but cant wait till you get the H&ll outta my house and go home! Until next time toodalooo!! Hurry back it was fun... =D> :^o #-o

Im catching on know!! Come back Y'all... :HAT: :bbbat: :dunno:
I think it must be the hat #-o

mrgrumpy said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
mrgrumpy said:

Bill
:grin: I'm tellin' 'ya Grump whatch out for the Dog......... 8-[

No permission needed, jump right in and prepare to learn :!:

But beware the Dog...... :evillaugh:

Just rmember, dogs come from pups.... and just because the pup is bigger now doesn't really mean that the dog has grown up and has learned all of the tricks. #-o #-o #-o

Bill
:grin: :wwnn:

Some dogs are still pups they tend to piss on everything...Now If I was puter savy I could pull up a pic of a dog pissing on a grumpy care bear. :!: And some old dogs can't be taught new tricks.....looks like another lockdown. :hide: and it's all Puffs fault...

wittdog said:
Some dogs are still pups they tend to piss on everything...Now If I was puter savy I could pull up a pic of a dog pissing on a grumpy care bear. :!: And some old dogs can't be taught new tricks.....looks like another lockdown. :hide: and it's all Puffs fault...
Puff has left the building :hide:

mrgrumpy said:
Well dog... I think you and me are going to get along ok.... and maybe a few of the others may fit in once in awhile...

But remember, this old man is grumpy because he can be..... :!: :!:

Oh yeah, and don't piss on my leg either....

Bill
That old man is grumpy because he can be.....This young pup was born that way :!: and as far as not pissing on your leg...I hate to get into a pissing contest with you....You'd probably have to take a pill to make it work....... :razz:

Woodman said:
Mr G. , truth be told, most of these folks are neanderthal jerks and idiots and have it coming to them.

Now Im feeling the love...frankly, the worse thing Ive been called is Rempe...

And now that I think about it, its hapened more than once...Hey whats wrong with you guys !!!!!!

john pen said:
Woodman said:
Mr G. , truth be told, most of these folks are neanderthal jerks and idiots and have it coming to them.

And now that I think about it, its hapened more than once...Hey whats wrong with you guys !!!!!!
:lmao:

wittdog said:
john pen said:
Woodman said:

:lmao:
:lmao: :lcry:

Salmming?

The only thing I slam is BBQ and Whiskey!!!!!!!! As for the members here, they are GREAT with incredible info, and yes, little jabs at each other from time to time.
The jabs? That's what a family calls love!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!
ed

Bill The Grill Guy said:
MrGrumpy, this is by no means a bashing. I have been a moderator on a few of these sights over the past few years. I visit in an area of 20 sights weekly. It is only here that I feel completely at home. The folk here are like my family. I have met a few and plan on meeting more members of the board.

I/we moderators do try to keep the Personal Jabs under check. If you see a problem, please feel free to let us know in a PM or in the threads. Sometimes we are even guilty of jabbing some, but it is our responsability to keep this a family friendly sight and a place that our members are happy being here.

Well now than Uncle Bill, can you lend me $100?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":wovo68op]MrGrumpy, this is by no means a bashing. I have been a moderator on a few of these sights over the past few years. I visit in an area of 20 sights weekly. It is only here that I feel completely at home. The folk here are like my family. I have met a few and plan on meeting more members of the board.

I/we moderators do try to keep the Personal Jabs under check. If you see a problem, please feel free to let us know in a PM or in the threads. Sometimes we are even guilty of jabbing some, but it is our responsability to keep this a family friendly sight and a place that our members are happy being here.

Well now than Uncle Bill, can you lend me $100?[/quote:wovo68op]

:eek: [-X

mrgrumpy said:
I found out that wittdog is just a young'en, so he is still just a pup, so we will have to keep trying to train him better....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bill
Or just tie him up to a tree outside :!:

mrgrumpy said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
What are you guys talking about? :)
Uh...WittDog peeing on MrGumpy's leg I think 8-[

the harder the pee, the grumpier I get..... :!:

Bill

Shouldn't that be.....

The harder I TRY TO pee, the grumpier I get!

Oooooh sorry. But it was out there just waiting for that. :grin:
:eek: OMG... Did I slam? ... CRAP. I thought it was humor. 8-[ Well here's some funny GIF's to show my emotion....
fun0803.gif
rofl.gif
tlab23.gif
icon_rotflol.gif
icon_pidu.gif
fart.gif
bonk.gif
icon_funnyshit.gif
icon_kissmyarse.gif

Ok... If those weren't enough. I was JOKING. OK? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom