Shrimp Etoufee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
After watching jb's video's where he has used several products from Cajun Power, I placed an order and it arrived yesterday; got some crawfish/shrimp etoufee, smothered chicken, shrimp stew and some chicken and sausage gumbo.

Anyway, tonight it was shrimp etoufee. This is some really good stuff, great flavor, not spicy at all, in fact I doctored it up slightly just to add a little more wang to it. Thanks jb, you made a new customer for Cajun Power.

Any product that starts by having you melt a stick of butter can't be all bad.

That's 2lb of 21-25 count shrimp.

Dinner Time!

That looks really good Bruce. Both you and Unity haved spoken well of this product, I'm going to have to order some.

Alright, another "Cajun Power" junkie... :shock: that stuff rocks.. I am going to order it by the case the next time I cook for more than 50 people. That food you made is making me soooooooooo hungry right now.. I am fasting for a blood test.. Cook the rest for us!!! ;)

Well done Bruce. What I like best is it comes out consistantly good every time (thats hard to do on plenty pops)

I just picked up some of CP chili starter base for the 1st tme & will make it soon...

Be sure when you order to tell em JB sent you,
You may get a discount in the future :D

knine said:
dam Bruce that looks good tooo . thats cold weather food i tell ya .

That's for sure....it's all of 24º here today, calling for 2" of snow tomorrow and our BBQ Association is sponsoring a chili cook-off tomorrow in Fenton, MI in conjunction with the city's winter festival OUTSIDE can hardly wait for that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom