Show yerself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
so you went to eat JB's cooking and lost 13 pounds?
JB eats a lot of diety foods..... :x

HillBill said:
Well sapo, ya hang round here an we put that weight rite back on yall!
I'm gaining it back as we speak... :(

Think we did this before?...oh well here's a couple a mugshots

img_188753_0_3cbbb4b8b557ec09ffe29ec630c44eb3.jpg

img_188753_1_f680fd40f77794c691f76f7d69034414.jpg

Dang DJ..that's impressive. Tippin the hat your way as we speak. Fine color co-ordinated pit. Who is the old guy in the red shirt? That your Daddy or Grandpappy maybe? Thanks.

bigwheel

DJ said:
DJ & Th Pit
img_188845_0_3762f9494a7a8cdc642679622993d39e.jpg

Thanks BW (I think)....pic was taken shortly after a little flareup... :oops:
That's a pretty impressive pic of yurself. Nuttin but respect for you and all the lawmen out there. Just bought a cord of shagbark from yur ole bud, The Perplexed Possum. He's doing well, but not doin' a lot of cookin these days. Pretty much jus catering I think.

bigwheel said:
Dang DJ..that's impressive. Tippin the hat your way as we speak. Fine color co-ordinated pit. Who is the old guy in the red shirt? That your Daddy or Grandpappy maybe? Thanks.

bigwheel

Well glad to hear the catering bizness is making a hand for ya. Mighty fine looking equipment. Whut has ever become of our old mutual pal fellow Mainer aka the Protruding Opossum? Ain't heard out of that boy in a coons age.

bigwheel

surfinsapo said:
Wow Joe, you look just like this guy I used to go surfing with.. :D

Crap!...I sure feel bad for him!!!! :LOL:

How long ago? I lived down South for a number of years back in the late 80's early 90's...
drank a lot and pretty much functioned unconscious. Maybe it was actually me..........
:shock:

I do remember some surfing and Mullet net casting...
but be damned if I can remember who with!

I think I participated in one of these a few years ago. These were taken about a month or so ago.

I think the thong bikini shots would be appropo to borrow a term from the Frog Eating Frenchies meaning...OK.

bigwheel

Thanks! No, I don't have any more right now.......lost about 35 lbs since January so all my pics are of a much larger me. Still working on losing more and toning up.

Back
Top Bottom