Show and tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
My 4 year old had show and tell at his preschool today….he brought in his BBQ tongs and told the class that he likes to “Q just like his dad and that he cooks on a little kettleâ€

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] Bring him up to Oinktoberfest in case I need help with my ribs.

I gave him the choice for Friday...go to school or go to Ointoberfest.....we want's to go to Q school.... ;) I can't wait to walk around with him and met the guys and show him some of the big pits that are used... :D

wittdog said:
My 4 year old had show and tell at his preschool today….he brought in his BBQ tongs and told the class that he likes to “Q just like his dad and that he cooks on a little kettle”….

Ha Ha, that's awesome.....wish my 4yr old was like that, he's too much of a pansy, takes after his mom...oh well, I got a 7 month old waitin in the wings, hopefully he will take an interest.

My little man is all into helping us cook......no matter what we're cooking. Haven't bought him a grill of his own yet. I know he'd drive me nuts everyday to cook on it! lol

WTG Lil' Dog!

What Nick said Dog!
That is too cool, I hope I make it up there to meet the Witt kid's ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Teach them and enjoy them while their young. Once they become teens, they don't want much to do with the old folks anymore!

Yep, then they move out..but have no fear..they come back and bring all their crap and fill up your shop so you dont have any room to work and they leave boxes of their stuff all over the house and never leave and....oh..Im sorry, I was caught up in the moment..

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2sto8lfp]Teach them and enjoy them while their young. Once they become teens, they don't want much to do with the old folks anymore!

Yep, then they move out..but have no fear..they come back and bring all their crap and fill up your shop so you dont have any room to work and they leave boxes of their stuff all over the house and never leave and....oh..Im sorry, I was caught up in the moment..[/quote:2sto8lfp]
John I feel your pain...I'm enjoying it but I feel your pain. :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3p80vz1j]
wittdog said:
My 4 year old had show and tell at his preschool today….he brought in his BBQ tongs and told the class that he likes to “Q just like his dad and that he cooks on a little kettle”….

Ha Ha, that's awesome.....wish my 4yr old was like that, he's too much of a pansy, takes after his mom...oh well, I got a 7 month old waitin in the wings, hopefully he will take an interest.

Did you just call your kid a "PANSY"??!! LOL!! I'm sure he won't get a complex over that! :shock:[/quote:3p80vz1j]

Yep a pansy....oh, don't get me wrong, he's all into the monster trucks and nascar cars but took him to a monster truck show last year, was terrified of the noise, took him to the NASCAR truck race here in July, was terrified of the noise....oh well, he's a mamma's boy anyway but like I said, I got one waitin in the wings..........

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1en3nsps][quote="Greg Rempe":1en3nsps][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1en3nsps]
wittdog said:

Did you just call your kid a "PANSY"??!! LOL!! I'm sure he won't get a complex over that! :shock:[/quote:1en3nsps]

Yep a pansy....oh, don't get me wrong, he's all into the monster trucks and nascar cars but took him to a monster truck show last year, was terrified of the noise, took him to the NASCAR truck race here in July, was terrified of the noise....oh well, he's a mamma's boy anyway but like I said, I got one waitin in the wings..........[/quote:1en3nsps]

Don't read so far into your kid yet. My oldest we thought was like that. He ended up excelling in any sport he tried out for and now is a Marine.[/quote:1en3nsps]

Yeah, I'm actually making him look worse than he is.....he's actually very talented in watching cartoons, movies, and tv....oh, plus he can hit a golf ball across the street, hit a baseball across the street and other things as well. Poor kid can't defend himself but he's a good one

Back
Top Bottom