Shiloh Passed..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol..yall giving me senses of joy when I trying to be melancholy here. On a brighter note one of my old high school chums (Viet Nam Vet) stopped by today wth some huge choice grade Sirloin steaks from Sams. His little bride of 23 years passed back in May so he still in the grieving stage. I got nerve to be sad over dawgs huh? Anyway everybody say the steaks was real good. Big old thick things which do not over appear at Kroger. Had a nice grease fire which had to be figgered into the cooking equation. Anybody who want to read about Mrs. Vicki go right here. She was the sweetest spirited lady I ever knew. Made her living grooming dawgs. She was one of God' Creatures who will be sorely missed. She was mighty special.

http://www.petlove.com

Yall go over there and sign the guest book when you get time.

bigwheel

Woops just figgered out I double posted but I cant seem to be able to delete so I will will just change it up...Vesa mi coola.

bigwheel

Hey Wheeler, I actually made it down your way last week. Did that Q-fest thing with Redneck and 101. Jeff took me to Pendery's and we ate lunch at the Railhead. Great BBQ there I'll say. Sorry about your dog. I know that is tough. Woody

BW, sorry to here of your loss...they truly become a member of the family..

We put one of our pups down a month or so ago....had him 14 years..toughest thing I ever had to do...I still tear up thinking about him...

Well heard a rumor you was headed down here but wasnt sure on the date. Sure sorry to have missed ya. Sounds like brudder Redneck took good care of ya.

bigwheel

Woodman said:
Hey Wheeler, I actually made it down your way last week. Did that Q-fest thing with Redneck and 101. Jeff took me to Pendery's and we ate lunch at the Railhead. Great BBQ there I'll say. Sorry about your dog. I know that is tough. Woody

Sorry for your loss. I had to put my Dane down a couple of years ago. He was just shy of 10yrs. Now the 12 yr old Collie isn't doing to good. Guess you could say that I feel your pain.

I know how you feel, BW. It's not easy to lose such a good friend.

Our son is about to lose his companion, who's barely able to get up and down the porch steps now but still absorbs and returns love as well as ever.

charlie_brown.jpg

Charlie Brown in better days.

--John 8)

Sorry for your loss. I recently had to put down our little mixed terrier after 16 years; she grew up with our kids. She was small, but had as big a heart as any dog I've ever seen. So in memory of Oreo, Shiloh, Charlie Brown, and all the rest of our departed companions, I'm changing my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom