She's growing up...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Well it took us about 30 minutes to hide the eggs and it took my 5 year old 5 minutes to find them all!! :shock: I said wow she's smart, but then Cappy told me I was drunk and stupid..................... In either case she had a blast and a happy Easter, hope ya'll did too!

yeah, she's just a few months away from the "rolling eyes phase"..where everything you say gets met with "rolling eyes"

Enjoy now...they don't get younger.

In fact, might be time for another one!

Larry she must have grown a foot since I saw her in Myrtle :shock:
She's a cutie! Looks like she had a blast!

Bruce B said:
How much for the little girl?

Larry they grow fast dude,,,

Funny Bruce :D They had a group of collage age girls at upper class local restaurant where we were dinning on New years eve past, I was drunk & they were drunk. On way back from the mens room I stopped @ there table & asked em that 3 out of 8 said I am :shock: I went back to our table & sat down with a dumb look on my face.

Great looking daughter. I'm sure she had a great time.

I have a 5 year old also and a 3 almost 4 year old. Both had the Easter egg hunt yesterday. My daughter found about double the eggs than my son. Both had a great time.

Larry Wolfe said:
Well it took us about 30 minutes to hide the eggs and it took my 5 year old 5 minutes to find them all!! :shock: I said wow she's smart, but then Cappy told me I was drunk and stupid..................... In either case she had a blast and a happy Easter, hope ya'll did too!

WOW she sure is cute , ya go to remember for the most part even at that age most women are way ahead of us guys in the smarts department. Looks like she had a blast to me finding them eggs!!!!

"Well it took us about 30 minutes to hide the eggs and it took my 5 year old 5 minutes to find them all!!"

So... What your saying Larry is that Your not smarter than a 5th grader? :shock: Oh yea, your not smarter than a 5 year old. :D Enjoy the time. Before ya know it you will be the one she hates when she's in her early teens and you lock her down with a 9:00 pm curfew. I would appreciate a video of you GRILLING the dude who takes her on her first date about 10 or so years (or more) from now. :LOL:
I can see it now, Larry sitting at his desk with a baseball bat at the side and cleaning firearms, and asking " So young man, what are your plans for this evening?" ;) :LOL: Like my bud says. " Go Ward Cleaver on your girls till death."

wdroller said:
The world has not been right since they invented plastic "eggs."

That being said, enjoy your Easters with your daughter now. It won't be long before you won't be able to bend over to hide an "egg." :LOL:

Mark my words!

Half the fun of Easter when I was a kid to this day is eating the boiled eggs I found!!!

wdroller said:
WalterSC said:
wdroller said:
The world has not been right since they invented plastic "eggs."

Well, the other half had to be the Easter egg "fights" if you had those.

I hardly ever got into fights I have always been bigger and stronger than the rest of the kids that were my age. But that didnt stop me form starting a few !! Hehehe :twisted:

wdroller said:
WalterSC said:
wdroller said:
[Can't tell if you understood what I meant by "fights." As kids we would bump our egg against another kids egg and the kid whose egg did not break would be the "winner," thereby getting the losers egg.BTW, not only was I bigger and stronger than the other kids my age, I was better looking!

Never heard of that game before but I bet it was fun ??

Hey Larry,
Those are some good pics of Catherine. Its unreal how fast they do grow up. It took me about 5 minites to hide eggs and Rebecca is still looking---LOL

JWJR40 said:
Hey Larry,
Those are some good pics of Catherine. Its unreal how fast they do grow up. It took me about 5 minites to hide eggs and Rebecca is still looking---LOL

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunn :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny y :damnfunny :damnfunny

Back
Top Bottom