Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2005, 07:25 AM   #1
Official BBQ Central Mark

She should have gotten out of the car!

She'll listen next time!she should have gotten out!.wmv

Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:56 AM   #2
Master of All

Have you seen the one that brings down a bull? The sounds kill me.
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bulltaser.html

Weber Smokey Joe Gold ?

Weber Grill Decency Agent # KTL9352
ScottyDaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:04 AM   #3
BBQ Central Pro

The good ol police. I bet he enjoyed the power high from that. Yep she should have listened but , damn. Not impressed.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:57 AM   #4
BBQ Centralite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleP
The good ol police. I bet he enjoyed the power high from that. Yep she should have listened but , damn. Not impressed.
Me neither. Very excessive use of force considering the perp. Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton when you need them. My guess is there will be a lawsuit in that Cops future. I wonder if that was the same lady that called 911 about her Burger King Western Burger?

KCBS member & Certified BBQ Judge

The mission of the Kansas City Barbeque Society is to celebrate, teach, preserve, and promote barbecue as a culinary technique, sport and art form.

Sic semper tyrannis!

http://www.impeach-barack-obama.com/

http://theglennbeck912project.com/
Kloset BBQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:30 AM   #5

Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:37 AM   #6
BBQ Centralite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wolfe
Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.
Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.

The mission of the Kansas City Barbeque Society is to celebrate, teach, preserve, and promote barbecue as a culinary technique, sport and art form.

Sic semper tyrannis!

Old 06-03-2005, 10:39 AM   #7

[quote=Kloset BBQR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":2f0ytqe7
Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.[/quote:2f0ytqe7]

She sounded like a big ol girl that would have put a whooping on that cop! He didn't want to get whooped by a woman!
Old 06-03-2005, 10:46 AM   #8
BBQ Centralite

[quote=Larry Wolfe][quote="Kloset BBQR":1mdnggb5]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":1mdnggb5
Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.[/quote:1mdnggb5]

She sounded like a big ol girl that would have put a whooping on that cop! He didn't want to get whooped by a woman![/quote:1mdnggb5]

He should have at least given the command, "Put the cell phone down, put the cell phone down!"

Sic semper tyrannis!

Old 06-03-2005, 11:59 AM   #9
Master of All

I agree it was excessive. She wasn't combative IMO. There are plenty of pressure point holds that Police Officers are trained that would've been plenty effective. Looks like someone was having a bad day.
Weber Smokey Joe Gold ?

Weber Grill Decency Agent # KTL9352
ScottyDaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:39 PM   #10
BBQ Central Pro

She didnt look like but sounded like an old flame of mine.

She probably deserved it and Lord knows what she did in the first place. She was stupid for not doing what he commanded from the very beginning. So Larry dont get all riled up about it, you got youre opinion, I got mine and neither really will change what happened. Peace Brother, no foul intended to you.