Seriously...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Larry deleted it himself and forgot! I mean, you know, he posted about 200 times that Wolfe rub was having a holiday bargin. He is becoming forgetfull in his old age!

Nick Prochilo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":39ypo2wh]Maybe Larry deleted it himself and forgot! I mean, you know, he posted about 200 times that Wolfe rub was having a holiday bargin. He is becoming forgetfull in his old age!

At least he's not Grey :twisted:

Me neither, I'm frosted![/quote:39ypo2wh]

Speaking of GAY! I guess now that I have come out of the closet you're gonna join my team?

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1xpvjli1]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1xpvjli1]Maybe Larry deleted it himself and forgot! I mean, you know, he posted about 200 times that Wolfe rub was having a holiday bargin. He is becoming forgetfull in his old age!

Me neither, I'm frosted![/quote:1xpvjli1]

Speaking of GAY! I guess now that I have come out of the closet you're gonna join my team?[/quote:1xpvjli1]

Man Larry, Bruce WAS right.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":375owswz][quote="Nick Prochilo":375owswz]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":375owswz]Maybe Larry deleted it himself and forgot! I mean, you know, he posted about 200 times that Wolfe rub was having a holiday bargin. He is becoming forgetfull in his old age!

Me neither, I'm frosted![/quote:375owswz]

Speaking of GAY! I guess now that I have come out of the closet you're gonna join my team?[/quote:375owswz]

Man Larry, Bruce WAS right.[/quote:375owswz]

Ex-Cop/Moderator....................it's all about power and "little members"...............I feel comfortable with my manhood without changing someones post...........it's okay Bill, personal lubricants are on sale this week.......there's no reason to be testy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom