Send a prayer for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Gary in VA. They just took his dad (Glenn Cline) to the hospital for an uncontroled bleeding. He had sergery last week for the problem but had a re-occurance today. Please pray for Gary and his father Glenn.

[smilie=pope.gif]

Prayers are headed in your direction Gary. Call me if you need something or just want to talk!

I pray God's will be done in Garys Dads situation. Hang in there bro..

Okay, just got off the phone with Gary. (of course this is after calling his house, his son, age 2 answering and then leaving the phone on the floor) His dad has been moved to UVA hospital in Charlottesville VA. Great hospital if you need care IMHO. They have stopped the bleeding and he is resting. He has a small problem with blood cell reproduction so they are concerned with another episode.

They are still concidering different treatments and Gary will let me know when they decide. He said that he apreciates everyone who is praying for him and his father. Gary will be making the trip back over the mountain in the AM to be with his dad.

Please continue the prayer chain and I will keep you all up dated.

Side note here. Its amazing the way we all come together in prayer for our family and friends. That includes our family here. Thank you all.

thank you all for your thoughts and prayers... i am at home now... although I feel like I should have stayed at the hospital with my mother and father... but you know how parents can be and they kept telling my sisters and I to go home... i am headed back in tomorrow to see what is going on... i don't really know much more than what Bill has already told you... his blood count was low, but aparently not low enough for a transfusion yet.. but it probably will be by morning.

your continued prayers are greatly appreciated. you all are a wonderful family to have.

God bless you all
Gary

An update...

Well, Tuesday night Dad was given a unit of blood because his count was down... he has microdisplaysia.. which means his marrow doesnt produce mature cells.. we knew that.... he was give a second unit tuesday morning... I was at the hospital with them all day tuesday in thoughts that he might come home tuesday evening... well... much to all of our hopes.. they kept him another night... I think to all of our relief... my entire family felt better that they kept him to keep an eye on him another night... so, I brought my mother home to get a good nights sleep and I just found out this morning that the nose doctor came in and worked on him last night carterizing some vessles and aparently one large one.. hopefully the one that was gushing blood with every heartbeat on tuesday morning... anyway.. when I spoke with him on the phone this morning, he seemed happy with what went on last night and they were giving him a third unit of blood this morning before he left and they have discharged him. My sisters are taking my mother over this morning to pick him up.

please pray that he doesnt have any more incidents like tuesday morning after getting home.

Thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless
Gary

Back
Top Bottom