secret santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good thing it wasn't a BIG bottle of Stoli!!

I recieved an awesome gift from Northern Virginia!
A bottle of Curely's Smoky BBQ sauce,a bottle of JB's Fat Boy steak rub, a bottle of Dizzy Pig's Dizzy Dust, and a bag of Jack Daniel's wood chips!
Thanks Santa from Northern Virginia! :D

john pen said:
I got a smattering of Detroits best and an apron....Once I drink the Stoli that came with it, I might take a pic of me naked except the apron....stay tuned !!!!

Listen John, if your posting a picture of you naked, you better give us the stoli! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":w8usupnp]I got a smattering of Detroits best and an apron....Once I drink the Stoli that came with it, I might take a pic of me naked except the apron....stay tuned !!!!

Listen John, if your posting a picture of you naked, you better give us the stoli! :LOL:[/quote:w8usupnp]
Or some Band Aids for our bleeding eyes, and a therapist :shock: ;)

john pen said:
I got a smattering of Detroits best and an apron....Once I drink the Stoli that came with it, I might take a pic of me naked except the apron....stay tuned !!!!

You need to get a wolfe rub thong first.....put that on then put on your apron :shock:

Got my secret Santa gift today....5 different jars of rubs from Home BBQ in Florida. Keving Bevington's HomeBBQ team has been Team of the Year in the Florida BBQ Association the last three years in a row and he makes some great rubs.

Got the Rib Rub, Beef Rub, Garlic Lover Steak Rub, Deep South Tangerine Pepper Rub and the Old Florida Key Lime Jerk Rub.

THANKS SANTA!!!!!!!!!!

wittdog said:
Better hope it gets there on time...or you will be publicly laughed at...more than normal :P

And for you nay sayers, brown truck made the delivery today...so pppphhhhhh......

john pen said:
wittdog said:
Better hope it gets there on time...or you will be publicly laughed at...more than normal :P

And for you nay sayers, brown truck made the delivery today...so pppphhhhhh......

Hmmmm, I had a brown truck pull up to my house and deliver a very nice Weber Grill Pan!!! Thanks Santa!!! [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom