secret santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2vxc589o]My santa took good care of me! A great gift. I will use it for many years to come. Thanks agan santa!

Tell us what you got![/quote:2vxc589o]
Don't tell him Pigs ;)

Well shucks, we're worse than the kids, WE OPENED THE GIFTS. My secret Santa sent me a great Tel-Tru Thermometer, some of his rub, and a team T-Shirt. All ya'll (For you Yankees, ya’ll is singular, all ya’ll is plural) are going to have to guess who it was. One clue, he was mentioned in a recent Bullsheet.

BTW, I was raised in the Bronx during the late 40’s. early 50’s.

I recieved my gift the other day! But since everyone else is opening there's I did too!
Thanks Secret Santa :D
Can't wait to try everything!! :D

shipped mine out this am so it'll be there to be opened x-mas morning like we were supposed to !!!

john pen said:
shipped mine out this am so it'll be there to be opened x-mas morning like we were supposed to !!!
Better hope it gets there on time...or you will be publicly laughed at...more than normal :P

wittdog said:
john pen said:
Better hope it gets there on time...or you will be publicly laughed at...more than normal :P

Id be offended if I wasn't publicly laughed at...i have faith in the brown truck !!

brian j said:
wittdog said:
So what did you guys get?

[quote="brian j":bmddv8j9]i got knives from my santa. THANKS SANTA!

:P specifically a saduko and pairing.[/quote:bmddv8j9]
That was addreseed to Puff and BTGG....and whoever else didn't say what they got...

I got a smattering of Detroits best and an apron....Once I drink the Stoli that came with it, I might take a pic of me naked except the apron....stay tuned !!!!

john pen said:
I got a smattering of Detroits best and an apron....Once I drink the Stoli that came with it, I might take a pic of me naked except the apron....stay tuned !!!!

:shock:

john pen said:
I just ........................poor Jean

I would like to thank who ever sent me the wonderful gift. I got a gift pack of Texas Pepper Jelly, something I really love and can't whate to use.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom