Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Lew organized this last year but I haven’t seen anything. Has anybody organized a secret Santa? If nobody has, or steps up I'll take charge. :partyman:

I didn't want to say that, but I think you are right Captain Morgan. Mike maybe you could run up to Riverside and get Lew back in the mix, haven't heard from him forever either. Thought maybe he was in the doghouse for buying that Santa Maria attachment for his Chaney :LOL: I do hope he is okay.

Captain Morgan said:
admit it...you came back just for the secret santa.

I left for a younger prettier forum. When she broke my heart I came back for a little late night booty call. :LOL:

bbquzz said:
I didn't want to say that, but I think you are right Captain Morgan. Mike maybe you could run up to Riverside and get Lew back in the mix, haven't heard from him forever either. Thought maybe he was in the doghouse for buying that Santa Maria attachment for his Chaney :LOL: I do hope he is okay.

Funny thing about Lew, I caught him cheating twice now. Once on some Texas BBQ forum (caught by Google Images) and weirdest of all on an RV forum. I bought a travel trailer for the team to sleep and shower in during comps. I was on RV.Net Forum and found Lew. You would figure he would at least change his name, nope! Smokey Lew.

Tri Tip said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":14ocxxn6]admit it...you came back just for the secret santa.

I left for a younger prettier forum. When she broke my heart I came back for a little late night booty call. :LOL:[/quote:14ocxxn6]

well it happens to the best of us. Which means Larry and Swampy have no idea what we're talking about.

Mike, we need to hook up some weekend and go camping, I recently picked up a toy hauler. My Wife and I try to go out at least once a month.

Greg Rempe said:
There's other forums??

Sent From My HTC Inspire

Yeah I just found this really cool one you might like since you have a pair of WSM's It's call the Virtual Weber something-or-another, I forgot exactly,,,,just Google it. :LOL:

Vermin999 said:
Mike, we need to hook up some weekend and go camping, I recently picked up a toy hauler. My Wife and I try to go out at least once a month.

For sure. I haven't any camping buddies. Smokey Lew just baught a 26 foot travel trailer also. We'll have to get him out with us. There is a cool spot exactly between you house and mine. See the snapshot below. Message me and I'll fill you in on the info. We'll have to get the grills out there for some Q.

This was about 3 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom