Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
This is a neat program done here every year and the people that put it together do a great job.

IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR A SECRET SANTA HONOR YOUR COMMITMENT. DON'T SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND THEN NOT DO IT. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE AND GIVE A SHIT. IF YOU WANNA BE A LOW LIFE AND NOT HONOR YOUR COMMITMENT, MAN UP AND LET THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE PROGRAM KNOW. I'M NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES HERE, BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTED TO BE CONTACTED SEVERAL TIMES AND ARE NOT RESPONDING.

If you aren't going to man up, I'll fill in and take your place. So whoever is in charge of the program, if you need help, let me know.

I hope this person manned up........................if not I'm gonna phucking rage and post who you are. Do what's right.

Larry, you seem to be under a lot of stress lately.. something you want to share with the group ?

john pen said:
Larry, you seem to be under a lot of stress lately.. something you want to share with the group ?

It would be in your best interest to STFU John Boy or I'll jump on you like a Spyder Monkey.

My blood is boiling at 'the' person that is not playing their part. It's not fair to the rest of the people that actually give a shit and to Lew for putting this together. Why did you sign up??????? I hate stupid and there's alot of it going around! Liars too! I'll get off my soapbox now, but next show is scheduled around 6pm and things could get ugly after a Beam on the rocks hits my system. Names will be called, feelings will be hurt, but that's the nature of my business.....just ask Chris Allingham. :LOL:

I may be the slowest Secret Santa, but my gift(s) require an out-of-town trip that I won't be doing until tomorrow. So be patient, boys and girls... it's coming.
img_230633_0_0018940541cecbda2de2666857d185c8.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom