Secret Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Okay, I know it's early. Who is going to run it this year. I did the deal last year. I'd hate to see this end after what, 3-4 years running now. Great fun.
For the new folk, Those that want to send and receive a gift ($25.00 limit) all PM who is ever running the show with there address. Then names are pulled out of a hat and who is ever running it will PM you with the person's address you are pared with. And please, just like in the past, if your not going to pull threw, DON'T ENTER! We for the most part are all BBQ brother's and sister's here. Let's not screw a good thing up. If no one steps up to run it, I'll do it. But I think it's only fair that we all take turns from year to year. You never know what you will get, and that's the fun of it!

PIGS

Yea, yea, yea. I know it's early, but would like to see it roll again this year. Just putting it out there. Cleaned out the storage room and came accost all the Christmas jazz that the wife has been collecting over the years. :roll: That's what tripped my trigger. :)
Nick, you going to run it this year? How about you Lew. Plus all the Christmas in July bologna that the media weasel's have been putting out there. Just trying to plan ahead. Nice to see you post Gary.

PIGS

Secret Santa...cleaned out the storage room.....jeeesh, someone has way too much time on his hands,

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Yea, yea, yea. I know it's early, but would like to see it roll again this year. Just putting it out there. Cleaned out the storage room and came accost all the Christmas jazz that the wife has been collecting over the years. :roll: That's what tripped my trigger. :)
Nick, you going to run it this year? How about you Lew. Plus all the Christmas in July bologna that the media weasel's have been putting out there. Just trying to plan ahead. Nice to see you post Gary.

PIGS
Hey I wouldn't mind taking a turn. I've only been here since last January but if you guys don't mind a California newbe and it doesn't deflate Nick's desire to grow a big fluffy beard, I'll do it. Let me know what you all think.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

PIGS

I'm here every day. I don't post alot, but I couldn't pass up taking a shot at you!

Hell, I'll take charge of it this year. Ain't no big thing. I just ain't frettin over it til Nov. 1

Smokey Lew said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2r0ir7b1]Yea, yea, yea. I know it's early, but would like to see it roll again this year. Just putting it out there. Cleaned out the storage room and came accost all the Christmas jazz that the wife has been collecting over the years. :roll: That's what tripped my trigger. :)

PIGS
Hey I wouldn't mind taking a turn. I've only been here since last January but if you guys don't mind a California newbe and it doesn't deflate Nick's desire to grow a big fluffy beard, I'll do it. Let me know what you all think.[/quote:2r0ir7b1]
Don't worry about deflating anything on me! :shock:

Thanks for the input all. Gary or Lew can run the show this year. It is a blast. Hope wittdog does the frozen few this year also. Griff should run that, seeing he is up to his butt in snow and freezing his ass off in Alaska. :D

PIGS

Back
Top Bottom