Secret Santa!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mar52

Senior Cook
I think I received my Secret Santa gift!

jfgbh0.jpg

Isn't it great? I can't wait to try both of the sauces.

I see you guys talking about Rev. Marvin's sauces, but they aren't available around here.

Now I have my own!

Thank you Secret Santa! (The return address says Reverend Marvin in New York)

Now tell me who you are!!!

Please.

That's where I spend my days. The store was mine for 15 (long) years and luckily I sold it 2 years ago. Now I'm an employee.

I gave away my huge stainless gasser and have been playing with a Big Green Egg.

So is the good Rev a member here? I really must thank the right person.

Nice score. Yep, Rev is a member here but be careful a lot of folks like his sauces and could have sent them too.

mar52 said:
Now tell me who you are!!!

Please.

Woody was supposed to put a note in it for you! I was your Santa! Reverend Marvins is one of my favorite and extremely universal sauce out there! Great on it's own and can be combined with honey and other things to tweak it for different stuff!! Hope you enjoy!

the only problem is now you're going to be addicted....like the rest of
us...and you'll be ordering more every time you run out.

Wow! Thanks, Larry!

Looks like I'll be giving the Egg a go with the Rev's help this Sunday if it's not raining. Nothing wrong with using it in the rain, I just don't like getting wet.

Thank you so much! I just know I'm going to love it.

Rev. Marvins is excellent. I use it on a regular basis here as well. I have no idea who mine was but they totally set me up with rubs and sauces which I have already dove into. I hid the Golden Dipping sauce in the fridge so my family does not eat it before I get to cooking with it. I love getting food gifts and I got plenty to play with.

Santa of the North, I thank you. I really appreciate your generosity.

Marlene, mix it with and equal part of honey for a super tasty glaze for chicken and pork!

Back
Top Bottom