Scotty and other Chili Heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Someone just gave me a chili head survival kit.

Containing

Dave's Insanity Corn Popcorn
Dave's Hurtin Habenero & Honey Mustard
Dave's Hurtin Jalapeno Sauce
and yes...
Dave's Insanity Sauce

is any of this stuff actually edible to a regular
person like me? I can eat jalapenos, but
habeneros kill me.

Cappy, I am not a pepper head by anyone's account, I like spicy food and I can take some heat...but that stuff you got there....DEVIL SAUCE. 1 drop would be all that you need, maybe 2.

GOOD LUCK with it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The hurtin hab, and hurtin jalap are good. The insanity sauce, you'll want to add just a few drops to whatever... like 1 TBS for 2 qts of chili.

I haven't tried the popcorn.

I just don't get the whole "Dave's Insanity" thing. It has no flavor and plain old just lights you up. I like flavor and heat together. But as long as there are morons out there that say " Dude, bet ya can't do a shot of this stuff " He will be fine in selling his products. Blair's is where it's at for this cat. :D :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I just don't get the whole "Dave's Insanity" thing. It has no flavor and plain old just lights you up. I like flavor and heat together. But as long as there are morons out there that say " Dude, bet ya can't do a shot of this stuff " He will be fine in selling his products. Blair's is where it's at for this cat. :D :LOL:
I've got a son-in-law in his 40s who's a hot-sauce adolescent. He brags, dares, and shows off. :roll:

--John
(Why our daughter didn't keep the perfectly good husband she had ... :( )

Back
Top Bottom