Scottie Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
You should all go over to Basso's and listen to his podcast with Scottie about his Jack win and the events in his life. I have to admit, it brought a tear to my eyes when you hear what this man has been through and the circumstances surrounding him at the Jack. My God, when you think you've got problems and challenges...

My hat's off to him. A man among men.

I don't know how he did the podcast without breaking down. What an inspiration. :thumbsup

Scottie was a good interview...I agree Bubba, given what happened, he did very well during the podcast.

Ray is not a great host at all....

I agree...not nearly as entertaining and enlightening as you(what happened to the barf emoticon?). When are you doing the podcast with Dave Klose I keep hearing about. I was talking to him the other day and he said he'd do it any time you wanted. He's a treat and would make a great guest.

I heard Dave Klose bought up all the steel in Tejas! Right after he won the battle of the Alamo by lending David Bowie his 14" granton slicer! ;) I also heard, he is building a pit to launch into space. It will be covered with those space shuttle tiles for better insulation and heat retention/deflection. Another Klose innovation! He's da man! Woody

Woodman said:
I heard Dave Klose bought up all the steel in Tejas! Right after he won the battle of the Alamo by lending David Bowie his 14" granton slicer! ;) I also heard, he is building a pit to launch into space. It will be covered with those space shuttle tiles for better insulation and heat retention/deflection. Another Klose innovation! He's da man! Woody

So Woody, after you add the shuttle tiles, is that gonna end up a Klose ceramic?

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom