Scientifical Distillation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Well I am headed off to this place tomorrow..or maybe on the compooter to purchase an apparatus type deal. http://www.brewhaus.com/ With the prices of copper just slightly below gold I believe the preferred strategy is it cheaper to just buy one. These are SS with copper packing in the column. That should work. The 12 gallons of cornmeal wine is smelling good in the man cave. Not sure what I am going to do with that stuff..wink wink.

Well I am highly anticipating the project I think. That place has a forum just for home distilling enthusiasts and customers. Wow..its sort of a cross between hanging out with injuneers..biochemists and math majors. Very intimidating place for them so behind the learning curve. Real geeky tecky if you get my drift. I figgered real moonshiners would be more laid back. The Whiskey making segment seems to be the most down to earth of the bunch.

Well thanks for that vote of confidence Nick. I feel a lot better now. I am a fast learner on stuff that is of interest. I just dont bump into much interesting stuff lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom