schnitzle and Puff's broccoli salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
We had some schnitzle with anchovies and caper. The side was Puff's broccoli salad. Puff, that is some good stuff. I'll make that again. Turns out bacon makes even broccoli taste great. Who woulda thunk?

Griff

Man the pictures won't load for me :cry:
Glad you liked the salad Griff, it's a weird combo of ingredients but very good ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3gqy049l]Hey Puff, why haven't you posted the recipe for this famous broccoli salad in the sides section yet?
It's been there :roll: ;)

Oops...my bad! Sorry![/quote:3gqy049l] ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Puff, why haven't you posted the recipe for this famous broccoli salad in the sides section yet?

Nick, that's where I got it. I tasty and different. Mrs. G said she definitely wants it again.

Griff

Captain Morgan said:
looks great! Did you catch that schnitzel yourself?

Cap'n

You don't catch schnitzel. You have to shoot them. It's more fun if you use a pistol. I use a .44 mag. (Cap'n, don't tell anybody, but veal is hard for me to find, so I make my schnitzle out of thin cut pork loin. Then I wrap it in that clingy plastic wrap, and pound it even thinner. Then dip it in an egg wash, panko crumbs, and fry it.) You gotta do the anchovies and capers. Some even say a fried egg should be served on top.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom