Sauce Contest Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":6ggwhpf8]
Finney said:
You'll be lucky if you get enough people to offer one. Are you crazy thinking about two? :roll:
There are enough people on this site to make it work... just not enough that will do it.

Always the pessimist! :roll:

Or the realist. 8) I can figure about how many people entering it would take to pay for a Primo and I know what shipping costs (you need 15 people to enter just to pay the shipping on two)... therefore I can figure about how many people you need to enter to cover that. One maybe, two... I think you got "pie in the sky" :roll: dreams. But good luck to you. I like my chances to win "something" if there is more than one prize. :D

Maybe instead of the negative comments you could spread the word to all your BBQ friends and help this work! Rather than guessing how much this and that cost. :D[/quote:6ggwhpf8]

Okay everyone... enter the contest.
Woot woot.

Cameron Cookers said:
Does the sauce have to be comercially bottled or can we just put some of ours in a bottle and send it to you. If so what the hell we are in.

Does not have to be commercially bottled.

I'm leaving it up to the judge to decide how much sanitary stuff
has to be done..regardless, it's VERY EASY to can a jar of sauce.

Captain Morgan said:

Provided the sauce contains no meat juice or drippings.

oompappy said:
Captain Morgan said:

Provided the sauce contains no meat juice or drippings.

Thanks Pappy, that is a good rule that WILL be added !! Great point!

Keep voting guys!! But I've gotta say you guys are really going to make this a great prize!! This poll has only been up for several hours and the response is overwhelming. Hopefully we can get all of the details up and posted within the next couple of days! Thanks!

wittdog said:
007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1jjz7ggo]I would like to see approximately how many people are going to enter the contest so I can see if we will have enough people to offer two Primo Grills for first and second place winners.

Ok I Voted BOY!.

What The hell is Primo any damm way? :?
A fancy cermaic cooker[/quote:1jjz7ggo]

I aint never ate no cermaics before do they taste like chicken :?: ;)

Send in your bucks. I found a copy of Cappy's recipe. :? (for the cost of a Primo I won't publish it) Either way, I win. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] I'll send shipping instructions to Larry shortly :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom