Sauce and rubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Crazy Redneck

Assistant Cook
I make my own rub and sauces. I am sure most people make their own. I am interested in possibly selling it. My main question is how do you get it packaged and preserved. Does anybody have this done or do it?

The Crazy Redneck said:
I make my own rub and sauces. I am sure most people make their own. I am interested in possibly selling it. My main question is how do you get it packaged and preserved. Does anybody have this done or do it?

Contact your states Department of Agriculture, they will be able to tell you everything and more that you need to know! Good luck!!

http://www.memphi.net/

just a note on sauces.... some of the packagers require a pretty large first order... one of the best ones out there requires 400 gal's minimun first order... that's a lot.. might want ot check with some of the smaller ones for the sauces

If you are really interested, I can PM you the name of "The Sauce King of Chicago"...he said he would talk with anyone who was looking to do the sauce thing.

Well you need to start out sending out some free samples so all the ex-spurts which inhabit this place can try to help figger out whether it is worth a flip..whether it could stand a tweak or two etc. It called a marketing survey amongst the big boys. I can tell you gonna need an Agent on this deal..and fortunantly I am available. Let me know.

bigwheel aka..Don King.

Back
Top Bottom