Santa hits S.Texas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
J/k.. still waiting for him.. My wife got me these lastnight for Christmas.. We are going to enjoy the rest of Christmas time together now. I love all you smokers and grillers. Have a Safe and blessed Christmas time. Enjoy the elderly relitives and all the big smiles on the kiddos faces. Wish we all could meet someday and have a big party. See ya later,

SS

dsc032711070218zd9.jpg

Great boots SS. I picked up a pair of those myself when I was in Houston last March. You're going to love 'em!

Tannehill Kid said:
Nice boots SS. Merry Christmas. Hope we can get together this spring.
We will TH. I am going toi take a whole week off at the beginning of May...Be ready for some good Zydeco dancing!!! ;)

surfinsapo said:
Tannehill Kid said:
Nice boots SS. Merry Christmas. Hope we can get together this spring.
We will TH. I am going toi take a whole week off at the beginning of May...Be ready for some good Zydeco dancing!!! ;)
I don't know about the Zydeco dancing :shock: But will have a good time.

Good score Sapo. Will have to join with Unity on this deal..I did not know Resistol had branched off into Manly Footwear. Betcha they be some good ones. I got a nice Resistol hat but the warden don't like for me to wear it cuz she thinks its a clue that I am going off to chase wild wimmen. It black of course. Wild wimmen love black hats for some reason. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom