Sams Club Gas Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I picked them both up last night. Got the Smoker under the Smoke Shack and the grill on the deck. Had to pay the $300 for the both but I have already been offered money to sell the grill. Plans are right now to keep the grill. I'll post some pics later. Thanks for the Nudging. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
...and Romo off Jessica Simpson...and you to a head shrink.

My gawd was she hawt yesterday or what? No wonder Romo stunk the place up, if I knew I was going home with her there would have been no way I could have concentrated.

Sorry man...just don't see it. Carrie Underwood on the other hand...I would have missed the team bus.

They sure stunk the place up but didn't have to win either...if you know what I'm getting at. Sure keeps more people interested if they lose and make the next 2 games more interesting to watch. Can you $ee what I mean.

Uncle Bubba said:
Sorry man...just don't see it. Carrie Underwood on the other hand...I would have missed the team bus.

They sure stunk the place up but didn't have to win either...if you know what I'm getting at. Sure keeps more people interested if they lose and make the next 2 games more interesting to watch. Can you $ee what I mean.

Gonna be a happy day come the NFC Championship game when a 38+ year old QB schools Romo..............

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2uclwzrd]Sorry man...just don't see it. Carrie Underwood on the other hand...I would have missed the team bus.

Gonna be a happy day come the NFC Championship game when a 38+ year old QB schools Romo..............[/quote:2uclwzrd]

Could be. Their defense did play good yesterday but offense(Romo) stunk. It will be billed as Favre's last stand...kind of like Elway and Bettis. Who knows??? Philips hasn't won a playoff game yet as head coach...surefire way to keep Jason Garret in Dallas is to fire Philips for not winning a playoff game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom