Road Trip To Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
I am in Richmond VA to see family so I made a pilgrimage to Q Barbeque, Tuffy Stone's restaurant in Midlothian VA. Sorry the trophy pictures are not up to par, but I only had my iPhone and my old hand shakes. I think you get the idea, one trophy from the Jack and one the American Royal. A number of the larger trophies came from competitions around Virginia and the Carolinas . The last picture is lunch a great brisket sandwich. I think I may have to go back one more time before leaving VA, it was that good. I have to say this was the nicest BBQ restaurant I've been in, very clean, fast service and everyone was very friendly. I spoke with one of the managers who said he has been with Tuffy for a number of years and had worked at the catering business too as well as helping with a competition before Tuffy got the Jambo Pit. The only disappointment was Tuffy was in Little Rock for Smoke On The Water ... Can't believe he didn't wait around for me to show up :LOL:

I'll keep my eyes pealed .. He's a little further north in VA. I really have wondered were he is, I've only seen a couple post in the past month or so. No very new posts over in the Wolfe Pit either, I really do hope he is okay and just ignoring us. :D

Thanks for sharin' bbquzz. Looks like a very nice
Q establishment. Sounds like you're havin' a pretty good
time!

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom