Retirement Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
This is beginning to remind me of a retirement home. The past couple of nights, no one has been on the board! What in the hell is going on?

Capt. is probably playing poker, Finney is driving home, Greg is in the attic looking for his WSM, Susan is MIA, Bill is somewhere and you and me just sit and BS!

Nick Prochilo said:
Just keep looking over your shoulder!

Nope, I all of a sudden got tired. (woke up at 3 am, drank 11 beers between 4-8 pm, and now I am whipped and ready for bed)! Talk to ya'll later!

I liked the "big fat guy with breasts jumping around in in a g -string" avatar better Larry :grin: :grin: I have just been busy , busy, busy. Picking a school for my daughter (Duke rejected her! It's Miami University of Ohio ) getting this pit and "Woodman's Real Pit Barbeque Co" started, selling stuff. Going on mucho sales trips. I guess you guys just fall way down on the foodchain..........Sorry! Woodsnob

TexLaw said:
It's an odd crowd where, when people have things to do other than sit in front of computer and type, that the "retirement home" comment comes out. :D TL

Oh Geez, just a figure of speach!! ;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom