RESULTS: Build a PORK Rub Game Ver. 1.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":28m9ncuw]2 T's Cinnamon

Is this a Christmas pork rub?

:eek:

:!:[/quote:28m9ncuw]

Cappy, I tried it one day for something different and I use it on beef, pork and poultry now. Just different amounts. Very suprising, and nice on the palate!

FATZ said:
How long have we been playing this? You know you can only submit once. [-X

Well, I thought you wanted to finish this up! Okay, someone suggest something ******!!!!

GlennR said:
FATZ said:
Done!!

Hey, Larry. You wanna trade that cinnamon for one of those others you mentioned?

1 TB Dry Mustard
2 TB Onion Powder

This is Larry. Your Damn right I do and I'm not taking any guff about it either! MUSTARD! Hey which one of you losers put glenn's avatar in my profile! That's IT! I'm DONE!

This is Glenn and turn about is fair play so I will post using Larry's profile and Avatar!

Fatz, you fat bastard, who do you think you are questioning my amount of cinnamon Boy????? If you remove my cinnamon suggestion from the rub, I will drive overnight from Maryland to Louisana to put a PG county can of whoopass on your ass!

Sincerely,
Glenn R.

BTW, Rempe's got my back

GlennR said:
:lmao: the potential for confusion here is becoming real. I take it all back!
It made more sense until about an hour ago when a certain post on the previous page got deleted... :eek:

FATZ said:
So....cinnamon stays I take it....lol.

Fatz it's your rub Buddy, I just suggested it like you asked. Take it, leave it, I don't care. Try it sometime though, it adds a very interesting/satisfying balance to the rub I think.

I like the cinnamon also, but I agree with TL, it sounds like that's alot....I put some in a salt free Dino rub that I made for some smoked pork chops and it adds a nice layer of flavor....I think I only had something like a teaspoon for a cup though....can't remember and didn't write it down, as usual....

Only one way to find out, and that's to make some.....

Rob

Back
Top Bottom