Response to Jay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
****** Pigs! I may have to end up liking you afterall. By the way,
saw a PBS special about a Bluegrass festival in New York state, off all
places. N. Creek was there...some good stuff there. Luvs me some
Del McCroury.

Green Hornet said:
blade said:
I'm also a pipe smoker and I read a pipe forum.

A brother of the Briar!

Here is a freehand I recently carved.

and the first one I made.

Nice workmanship GH. My grandfater was into woodcarving too.

Chris

Green Hornet said:
blade said:
I'm also a pipe smoker and I read a pipe forum.

A brother of the Briar!

Here is a freehand I recently carved.

and the first one I made.

I love the leaf, but the pipe seems like alot of work! Give me a good double corona any day!

I like my Gars too Woodman but the pipe is a bit neater in the car, where I usualy smoke, at work. I kinda like having to work at things to do them right. ya have to admit it takes a bit of time to master a Guillotine cutter and a torch lighter and keep yer humi at 70* RH, it's all good!
Smoke on...one way or another :!:

Woodman said:
I love the leaf, but the pipe seems like alot of work! Give me a good double corona any day!

That's part of the experience.

I tried cigars, but they're just so damn expensive. A pipe lasts forever and pipe tobacco is cheaper and lasts longer.

blade said:
Finney said:
blade said:
Greg Rempe said:
Get Sirius and you'll have plenty of commercial free good music to listen too!! :D

or XM. :grin:
XM sux.

I disagree, XM has Hockey, Baseball and tons of music as well. Plus, so good talk stuff.
I own Sirius stock. 8-[

But turely for me, Sirius is better.
If you really like XM... call them up to cancel (tell them you want Sirius). They will give you great deals to stay. :)

Finney said:
But turely for me, Sirius is better.
If you really like XM... call them up to cancel (tell them you want Sirius). They will give you great deals to stay. :)

The less that I have to deal with their Customer Service, the better.

blade said:
6,791,360 subscribers can't be wrong. :grin:
Sirius is over 4 mil, compared to only 600,000 last fall. They are far out selling XM on a per day basis. Many people are now having their GM cars (that came with XM) switched to Sirius. XM is losing market share every day. And, they no longer have commercial free music. Or it's in the works.

New Sirius subscriber here. Came with my new Dodge truck a free 1 year subscription. So far, after 2 days, I like it, real shock the first time the "F-bomb" comes blasting out of the car radio speakers.

Bruce B said:
New Sirius subscriber here. Came with my new Dodge truck a free 1 year subscription. So far, after 2 days, I like it, real shock the first time the "F-bomb" comes blasting out of the car radio speakers.
Another new truck? :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom