Rempe, You need to fix this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while

I have missed alot of stuff. :LOL:
Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!

I've seen it several times over the last few months, using Safari. Usually happens just after posting a message

It happens to me all the time..if you keep hitting the refresh button on your browser when it tell you you cant make another search, the original search will come back. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 times.

I use IE, dont know what number. I see it about half of the time for the last couple months. Could be you Yankees messin with us down here.

No problems here. Every now and them when I make a post it tells me error and the rest of the message looks like it's French. Anyone else have that happen to them.

Does it to me near each time. The trick is just back out of it and come back in. It nearly always let you back in the 2nd time less the list poleece is messing with ya or something like that.

bigwheel

Yeah, I been meaning to bitch about it too. Sometimes I just open the site and click 'show posts' and it gives me the 'too soon' b.s. Other times I go to a thread, read the last post, hit the back button, and get the 'too soon' b.s. It's been this way for a while, maybe a month. I use Firefox most of the time, but it does it in IE too. Turns my sunny disposition dark.

--John

Back
Top Bottom