Rempe and Pen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well John and Wilma Pezzniotty and Greg are having dinner at some Irish dive called Micks (how racist). They asked me to join them but I hadda work late. Poor John and Irma. Having to listen to an hour all about Greg's vacuous life all in his "podcasting voice" :roll: Well, I'm sorry I couldn't brighten your evening with stories about Uncle Bubba spending three hour fixing his syringe, or ZBQ losing his hearing aid, or Kloset breaking his chain. Maybe next time. Sorry Lois!

I used my regular voice...and we all agreed that our meeting was MUCH better without you and in fact we will never include you again! We were 1/4 mile down the road from you at 7pm...I'm pretty sure you weren't at work...you were on your front porch! LOSER! :shock:

is it me, or did this group get a bit more onery since the change to BBQ Central ?? :shock: lol

and BTW I talked to Woody , very briefly, on the phone last night,,, he talks funny ;)

Bobberqer said:
is it me, or did this group get a bit more onery since the change to BBQ Central ?? :shock: lol

and BTW I talked to Woody , very briefly, on the phone last night,,, he talks funny ;)

Most yankees do. ;)

The dinner was nice...both the food and the company were excellant...And by the way, I DID PAY !!! It was my turn as Greg payed the last time we got together...

Back
Top Bottom