Remember

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Take a second to say a prayer and remember our Troops who are in harms way and unable to be home with their families during the Holiday Season. Pray for their belated Christmas reunions with their loved ones!

God Bless America and our Troops!

I big thank you and a prayer for each and every one of our troops and their families.

Amen to that!

My 18 year old daughter just signed up for 8 years with the ARMY National Guards... they were cool enough to give her a delayed entry till after Christmas....

I have no clue if it ends up coming about or not.... but when we were down in Boston at the MEPS building when she was being sworn in... the buzz with all the officials there was... there is a "draft" coming early in 07'.

There were SEVERAL higher up ranked servicemen there "re-uping" BEFORE their end of service dates.... re-uping then, to be sure of their bonuses. No bonuses if they instill a draft I guess.

IRAQ IS ARABIC FOR VIETNAM

Smokey_Joe said:
Amen to that!

My 18 year old daughter just signed up for 8 years with the ARMY National Guards... they were cool enough to give her a delayed entry till after Christmas....

IRAQ IS ARABIC FOR VIETNAM

You give your daughter a big thank you from me for her future service!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom