Redneck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's nice to have another.. well... Redneck on here! :ack:

Welcome aboard Redneck Cooker 8)

Took a new job, then got a bug up my ass and founded the new forum! Time isn't of abundance right now so the smoking had been slim pickings...till the weather breaks at least!

Soon, all will be back to normal...happy to have ya hear Neck! :D

GlennR said:
Chris Finney said:
Redneck Cooker,
I tried cooking up some rednecks once, but couldn't get the cigarette taste out of them. How do you handle that? :?

Chris- You must be mistaken about what you were cooking. Rednecks by definition have NO TASTE! :LOL:
Too%20Funny.gif

Greg Rempe said:
Took a new job, then got a bug up my ass and founded the new forum! Time isn't of abundance right now so the smoking had been slim pickings...till the weather breaks at least!

Good God, This post has so much double entendre gay innuendo I don't even know where to begin. Are you telegraphing a message to Nick and Rob?

Hey Woodman, how's this double entendre gay in-ur-end-o stuff go, do they do that without getting hurt or are there some gymnastic moves that have to be made to accomplish that? :smt008 :butthead: :ghug:

Woodman said:
Greg Rempe said:

Good God, This post has so much double entendre gay innuendo I don't even know where to begin. Are you telegraphing a message to Nick and Rob?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Woodman said:
Well, I'm certain that Larry will see it!!!!

Sorry Woodman, not into the gay thing! No matter how much you ask, NO is always gonna be the answer! By the way, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? :smt102

GlennR said:
Chris Finney said:
Redneck Cooker,
I tried cooking up some rednecks once, but couldn't get the cigarette taste out of them. How do you handle that? :?

Chris- You must be mistaken about what you were cooking. Rednecks by definition have NO TASTE! :LOL:

:smt046 at both of you

Back
Top Bottom