Recuperating....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Had an "umbilical hernia" that was causing me alot of grief becoming strangulated. I got it fixed yesterday and am laid up in pain ,flying high on Vicodin, which makes you loopy, but only takes care of 40% of the pain. I am willing to sell my bean recipe for $300. This is the bean recipe, that gave Rempe a heart attack. I don't have Pay Pal, so just PM me for my address, and send a check.............. :LOL:

Hey Woody.sorry aobut the pain but glad to hear you got it fixed. If you have Vicodins left over I gladly dispose of em for ya. They bring 25 bucks a piece over on E. Rosedale..or so I heard.

bigwheel

My buddy just had that done. When he ate he could feel the food pass through the bulge. After the operation I dropped off some hot wings and, to my surprise, he looked like $hit. Much pain and walked bent over. They put a mesh net in there.
So to say you had an operation and feeling pain doesn't cover nearly all of it. You are down and out...at least for a couple of weeks.
Hang in there.
Watch it....bean gas will blow your stitches. :LOL:

That doesn't sound like any fun at all. Hang in there.

--John
(I think it was Percodan they gave my wife when she had a kidney stone attack. She was on the phone running her office from the hospital bed when I got there. She didn't remember talking to her staff and she accused me of not even coming to see her. See if you can score some of that. :LOL: )

A doctor once actually told me this after writing me a script. " And if you drink beer with these you will get drunker faster" .....needless to say - Its true..hahhaa :shock:

They are also brimming over with good old Tylenol (acetemenaphine) which will eat your liver for lunch and come back for seonds. Also plug you up tighter than an old widder lady eating bananas...rice and cheese for every meal.

bigwheel

Woodman said:
Had an "umbilical hernia" that was causing me alot of grief becoming strangulated. I got it fixed yesterday and am laid up in pain ,flying high on Vicodin, which makes you loopy, but only takes care of 40% of the pain. I am willing to sell my bean recipe for $300. This is the bean recipe, that gave Rempe a heart attack. I don't have Pay Pal, so just PM me for my address, and send a check.............. :LOL:

WTF, are you a sissy or what? I had that done 8 years ago, back at work the next day building a rail road tie wall. I hope your feeling better ................................................... but really!

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:

WTF, are you a sissy or what? I had that done 8 years ago, back at work the next day building a rail road tie wall. I hope your feeling better ................................................... but really!

What can I say Nick, we all can't be you.........THANK GOD!!!!! :LOL:

Woody are you feeling better yet? I'm baking a cake to bring over so you and the girls can coffee clatch for a while! Are you gonna be well enough to go to queerfest this year? I'm sure you will have fun showing the other fags your scar!

How do you think they found it? They were playing "handball" and he coughed. Needless to say the other 40 queer-festers had to double check to make sure...and Woodman was a willing accomplice. :roll: :shock:

You can keep the bean recipe! But I will take care of youe Rickenbacher's for ya 8)
Get well soon, I'll have a cuban in your honour :D

Back
Top Bottom